Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: If Kotelnik Don't Fight, Then **** Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: If Kotelnik Don't Fight, Then **** Him!

Kevin Cunningham, trainer/manager of WBC/IBF junior welterweight Devon Alexander, reached out to BoxingScene.com to respond to an earlier news report involving Andriy Kotelnik. The former WBA champion, Kotelnik, said he would consider an offer to fight Alexander in the HBO televised headliner on August 7 - but first he needed at least one tune-up, and planned to take a few weeks off to travel to the United States to land a possible promotional deal.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kotelnik seemed pretty reasonable about the whole thing...

Classless from Devon's camp.

Comment

lolololoolololo what a ****,

Ive no problem with the tune up first... alex should learn to wait he aint a draw

Comment

I lose more and more respect for Devon's team every time they open their mouths...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
          I lose more and more respect for Devon's team every time they open their mouths...
          Exactly, they think they are entitled to the crown ***els the way they carry on.

Comment

Not cool.

Devon's better then this.

Comment

team alexander are idiots

Comment

lol i cant believe alexander sank that low to fight kotelnik....kotelniks got no chance to beat him he cant deal with footwork as khan showed....cant believe people are defending alexander..imagine that disgrace on hbo...anyway im glad the fight aint happening...

Comment

I agree with the person above me, I'm happy if this fights not made. Maybe we can get Alexander/Judah or something much better then Kotelnik.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
                    lol i cant believe alexander sank that low to fight kotelnik....kotelniks got no chance to beat him he cant deal with footwork as khan showed....cant believe people are defending alexander..imagine that disgrace on hbo...anyway im glad the fight aint happening...
                    I've got no problem with the fight. Alexander wants to stay active so he'll be ready for Bradley, and nobody worth fighting is available (Khan and Malignaggi are fighting, Bradley and Maidana are fighting, Ortiz and Campbell are fighting, etc.). Kotelnik would be a perfect stay active fight. He probably wouldn't last 12 rounds, but he's still decent. I mean at least he's ranked.

I just got a problem with the way Team Alexander goes about things. If they want a fight so badly, get at Zab Judah! He'd be happy to fight Devon in his hometown. Or at least fight Kaizer Mabuza, since he owns a victory over a zombified Kendall Holt.

Comment

Working...
                    X