No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Doesn't Think Kessler is Fit Enough To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Doesn't Think Kessler is Fit Enough To Win

Carl Froch defends his WBC 168lb title against Mikkel Kessler in Herning, Denmark on the 24th of April and ‘The Cobra’ has told thisisnottingham.co.uk that his fitness could be the deciding factor come fight night. Froch, 32, meets Mikkel in the second stage of the Super Six tournament and could not be facing Kessler at a better time after the Dane’s torrid, blood soaked eleventh round technical decision loss to Andre Ward in November. [Click Here To Read More]

The elbow will make for a great excuse after he gets KTFO.

Comment

Froch has a below average physique himself, who's he to make assessments?

Comment

I can see Kessler pulling this off just because Froch seems to be underestimating him after the loss to Ward, I still think Froch should win but coming of the loss of his title, This is a career defining fight for Kessler and thats why I think it will be very exciting to see how it unfolds

Comment

Originally posted by o0P4PBOXING0o View Post
          I can see Kessler pulling this off just because Froch seems to be underestimating him after the loss to Ward, I still think Froch should win but coming of the loss of his title, This is a career defining fight for Kessler and thats why I think it will be very exciting to see how it unfolds
          I can see Kessler pulling this off just because Froch sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
            Froch has a below average physique himself, who's he to make assessments?
            You can never tell what shape people are in, just look at Kelly Pavlik. He doesn't even look all that muscular but he is one of the hardest punchers in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
              You can never tell what shape people are in, just look at Kelly Pavlik. He doesn't even look all that muscular but he is one of the hardest punchers in this sport.
              Good point. Same goes for Felix Trinidad

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                Power, you either have it or you don't. You can develop it a little bit but that's it.

Comment

I love Froch he talk's so much ****.I can't wait for Froch to knockout Kessie.

Comment

Kessler will finish the job that Jermain Taylor couldn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X