No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Destroys Antonio Davis, Vicious KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Destroys Antonio Davis, Vicious KO

At the City Discotheque in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, Jhonny Gonzalez (43-7, 37KOs) destroyed Antonio Davis (26-6, 13KOs) with four knockdowns in the second round to win their IBF featherweight eliminator. [Click Here To Read More]

sulaiman said a couple of days ago this wasn't exactly an eliminator to face the champ...but gonzalez will now fight someone else,and winner face champ

Comment

ko was crazy.....it reminded me of angulo-yorgey.....

Comment

a good body puncher would beat gonzales evrytime........

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          a good body puncher would beat gonzales evrytime........
          I dnt think so that was just one time with penalosa but he has no chin so anybody with good power has a chance to beat him. But hopefully with his new trainer he gets his defense better and if he does he can compete with any one bc he has power and combination punching.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
            I dnt think so that was just one time with penalosa but he has no chin so anybody with good power has a chance to beat him. But hopefully with his new trainer he gets his defense better and if he does he can compete with any one bc he has power and combination punching.
            he also got beaten by izzy via body shot while ahead on the cards...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              At the City Discotheque in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, Jhonny Gonzalez (43-7, 37KOs) destroyed Antonio Davis (26-6, 13KOs) with four knockdowns in the second round to win their IBF featherweight eliminator. [Click Here To Read More]
              first time ive heard of jhonny gonzalez...ill check this stuff out

Comment

does anyone have a link to this! i had to work...but gonzalez has looked real good since he hoooked up with nacho beristein!

Comment

sounds good.

That's good for Gonzalez.. He is a good kid with lots of heart but not the best chin. The reason he is so exciting to me is that he throws plenty of punches, has good combinations and is very easily likable. His fights are always entertaining. He is why he is one of the fighters i love to root for because like cotto, he is beatable, in every fight he looks vulnerable but somehow he seems to dig deep and pull out a win..Like I said, he doesn"t have the best chin in the world but he goes down swinging, wether he knocks you out or you knock him down, its always an interesting compelling fight when this young man is in the ring...congrates to gonzalez!!!!

Comment

WTF? Thats a solid scrap that I knew nothing about. Was it on anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                    X