No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Diaz Talks Soto, Pacquiao-Clottey, Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Diaz Talks Soto, Pacquiao-Clottey, Mayweather

David Diaz (35-2) is looking to get his second win in a row since losing his WBC lightweight title to Manny Pacquiao in 2008. The lightweight contender talks to BoxingScene.com about his upcoming fight with Humberto Soto for the vacant title. Diaz talks about what winning back the same title he lost to Manny Pacquiao in 2008 would mean to him and he also gives his picks for Manny Pacquiao versus Joshua Clottey fight and the Floyd Mayweather versus Shane Mosley in this exclusive interview.
    [Click Here To Read More]

soto is dangerous, but I dunno how good soto is against southpaws

Comment

I havent seen much of Diaz apart from the Pacquiao fight, ive seen Soto a few though and if they fight the way i know they can Soto has got the win easy.

Comment

diaz is a gentleman and a true warrior but soto will win probably by late tko or ud soto as diaz said is a good boxer when he wants to be but is a better brawler and if david as i expect does trade with soto he will come out worse.war zorrita

Comment

Bottom line: It's a half-way decent undercard fight on a PPV telecast...

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            soto is dangerous, but I dunno how good soto is against southpaws
            i saw how he trashed bobby pacquiao but diaz is more durable. and diaz is a decent body puncher.

Comment

Soto is a coddled fighter like Lopez and Donaire is.

Comment

****ty undercard. No two ways about it.

Comment

Working...
                X