No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tomasz Adamek Beats Jason Estrada in Jersey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tomasz Adamek Beats Jason Estrada in Jersey

Heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek wins a twelve round unanimous decision over Jason Estrada at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. The scores were 116-112, 115-113 and 118-110. [Click Here To Read More]

I don't understand Estrada's dillusional hysteria on this. He clearly lost the fight, there is no measure by which to give the fight to him and if he fails to understand this, he is better off hanging them up for good. He didn't train properly he was flabby and the only other Heavyweight who moves this little and slowly is Nikolai Valuev. Estrada is not only a disgrace to the Heavyweight division, he is a disgrace to American boxing. His immature reaction does not belie someone who is a professional.

Comment

This isn't Malignaggi-Diaz I...To be honest, I actually scored it somewhere around 118-110. I don't know what sherm he smoked before the fight to think he won.

But I'm still not convinced that Adamek has what it takes to be a top tier heavyweight. I need to see more. If he can beat Arreola (which I don't see happening) then I'll definitely give him a chance.

Comment

Working...
      X