No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez To Fight on Mayweather-Mosley Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez To Fight on Mayweather-Mosley Undercard

Mexican welterweight star Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (30-0-1, 22KOs) will make his debut with Golden Boy Promotions on the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Shane Mosley pay-per-view undercard on May 1 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Alvarez has a fight scheduled on March 6 in Mexico. Golden Boy wants to have him fight three more times in 2010. The second fight with Golden Boy would happen in September. [Click Here To Read More]

See, now thats dope. Im telling you GBP set this all up. They were already going to sign Saul anyways but they threw his name out there with Floyd so everyone in the US would know him before they signed him. Now he's on the Mayweather undercard. People want to run with **** but he was never in the running for this fight. This was just GBP getting the hype up for there new prospect and now people will really want to see him on this card

Comment

they only one among the welters he would beat is hlatswayo or even quintana if he stays at 147.manny,pbf,mosley,cotto,marga,clottey,collazzo would wack saul

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Mexican welterweight star Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (30-0-1, 22KOs) will make his debut with Golden Boy Promotions on the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Shane Mosley pay-per-view undercard on May 1 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Alvarez has a fight scheduled on March 6 in Mexico. Golden Boy wants to have him fight three more times in 2010. The second fight with Golden Boy would happen in September. [Click Here To Read More]
        guess the fight is gonna happen after all

Comment

well, now i guess im surely buying pac/clottey AND pbf/shane...this addition to the card makes a big difference IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Marciano90s View Post
            they only one among the welters he would beat is hlatswayo or even quintana if he stays at 147.manny,pbf,mosley,cotto,marga,clottey,collazzo would wack saul
            yeah...he's only 19 so their skill would def be too much right now...promising tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Marciano90s View Post
              Now, yes but he's only 19. He looks like he has some good skills and he just has that "it" look about him. Im not sold on him and I dont like him better then the other kid Benavidez but he could be the truth one day. One thing is that he has a bigger fan base in Mexico then anyone had at that age so thats a good risk to take by GBP

Comment

This is as official as it gets ladies and gents.

All aboard the Mosley bandwagon!

CHOOOO CHOOOOOO!

Chuggachuggachuggachugga~

e@@@@@@@@@
                @@@SUGAR
                @" ___ ___SHANE________
                II__[v] | [V] [V] |MOSLEY|
                {======|_|~~~~~~~~~|
                /oO--000'"`-OO---OO-'

Comment

What's funny is I was about 2 days away from coming on Boxing Scene, denouncing Floyd and joining the Pac mafia. I heard he was about to take this fight against Alvarez and I almost puked in my own throat at what a slap in the face accepting this fight would be. Alvarez has a future he should be making some noise in a few years, but definitely not right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    What's funny is I was about 2 days away from coming on Boxing Scene, denouncing Floyd and joining the Pac mafia. I heard he was about to take this fight against Alvarez and I almost puked in my own throat at what a slap in the face accepting this fight would be. Alvarez has a future he should be making some noise in a few years, but definitely not right now.
                    Bro, maybe you read wrong, but he's fighting on the UNDERCARD, he's not fighting Floyd, that would be ****** at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X