No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: "I Want To Fight, Boxing is My Life"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: "I Want To Fight, Boxing is My Life"

Former three division champion Erik Morales (48-6, 34KOs) has spoken out about his comeback on March 27 against Jose Alfaro (23-5, 20KOs) in Mexico. There might be an international WBC title at stake and the fight takes place at a contract weight of 142-pounds. The boxing public has had a mixed reaction since I broke the news on Morales' return a few weeks ago. Some are happy to see him return. Most want the 33-year-old fighter to stay retired. [Click Here To Read More]

Stay away Old Man Morales

Comment

I'll be rooting for you Morales.

I hope you still got it, champ.

Comment

HOLY **** He still plans on fighting??? Last time I see him from Youtube he gain weight just like Ricky Hatton. Wish him luck and hopefully not regret this tho.

Comment

Hell, sad but will support el terrible. He spent his life entertaining us fans. if that is want, go get it.

Comment

A part of me wants to see Morales stay retired, but another part of me wants to see what he can do.

It is easy for us to say he was over the hill when he left, but sometimes a fighter can just suffer a burnout period and an extended rest period can help them recharge. We'll be able to guage him this fight. he will also answer many questions he has about himself.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if he could capture back even a good percentage of what he once was? He was amazing and I will always support him.

Comment

Just hope that his short retirement was the ticket to rejuvenate the boxer we once knew. Still, must support el terible and R. hatton to the end.
              Last edited by AFighter4U; 01-29-2010, 01:13 AM.

Comment

It's like any athlete, it is incredibly hard to stay away after you have left. I wish him the best and hope he doesn't get hurt out there.

Comment

yes morales.. follow your dream, dont care what everyone says.. listen to your heart

Comment

I support him 100%, I just pray he doesn't get hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X