Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez: Higher Education

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez: Higher Education

By Cliff Rold - Almost is okay.

Almost is especially okay when it describes an event which did not occur. For instance, 26-year old WBO Jr. Featherweight titlist Juan Manuel Lopez (27-0, 24 KO), Puerto Rico’s presumed next big thing, almost lost his last time out.

Unheralded tough guy Rogers Mtagwa was supposed to be an opponent last October, someone to go few rounds while enriching Lopez’s Madison Square Garden bona fides. It didn’t quite work out that way, Lopez forced to reach deep late in the fight just to stay on his feet, counting on an early lead to bag a unanimous decision.

Juan Manuel Lopez almost lost.

But he didn’t.

This Saturday, he returns to the Garden aimed at win number 28 in a brand new division and the education of Juan Manuel Lopez will continue to play out for the world to see. What’s been learned so far, by the fighter and his audience, has enough good and bad to continue to make the unfolding story worth watching. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    By Cliff Rold - Almost is okay.

Almost is especially okay when it describes an event which did not occur. For instance, 26-year old WBO Jr. Featherweight titlist Juan Manuel Lopez (27-0, 24 KO), Puerto Rico’s presumed next big thing, almost lost his last time out.

Unheralded tough guy Rogers Mtagwa was supposed to be an opponent last October, someone to go few rounds while enriching Lopez’s Madison Square Garden bona fides. It didn’t quite work out that way, Lopez forced to reach deep late in the fight just to stay on his feet, counting on an early lead to bag a unanimous decision.

Juan Manuel Lopez almost lost.

But he didn’t.

This Saturday, he returns to the Garden aimed at win number 28 in a brand new division and the education of Juan Manuel Lopez will continue to play out for the world to see. What’s been learned so far, by the fighter and his audience, has enough good and bad to continue to make the unfolding story worth watching. [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting.....

Comment

Man I can't wait for the fights tonight. War GAMBOA!

Comment

Can anyone tell me the best site to stream fights like the one tonight. I live in canada.

Comment

dont know which is best but there are plenty of streamers, gonna be a cant miss.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
            dont know which is best but there are plenty of streamers, gonna be a cant miss.
            can you let me know the one's you know. thanks appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by solly6 View Post
              can you let me know the one's you know. thanks appreciate it.
              Yup, I got one. Been using the same dude's stream for over a year now.

Comment

If anyone needs a stream for lopez n gamboa tonight, PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
                  Yup, I got one. Been using the same dude's stream for over a year now.
                  could i use it, or you just rubbing it in. ha

Comment

Originally posted by solly6 View Post
                    could i use it, or you just rubbing it in. ha
                    No you can't use it.

Comment

Working...
                    X