No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez Starts Hard Training For Ricky Burns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez Starts Hard Training For Ricky Burns

WBO super featherweight champion Roman "Rocky" Martinez (23-0, 14KOs) started the second phase of his training camp by taking part in some hard sparring for his second title defense against Ricky Burns (27-2, 7KOs) on March 6 in Puerto Rico. Burns is tall for the weight at 5'10. Martinez will take no chances in the fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Martinez Kos this guy, easy.

Mitchell have a way better chance at beating martinez than thi guy!!!!

Comment

Martinez aint anything special but Burns is pretty mediocre. Still dont get why Martinez and Mitchell never fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Martinez aint anything special but Burns is pretty mediocre. Still dont get why Martinez and Mitchell never fought.
        Your right, he ain't nothing special but what the kid has can't be tought. He has a lot of heart and a huge set of COJONES that will get him the W againts most guys in his weight class. Martinez by KO around the 8th round.

Comment

I think Burns will win a close decision or be unlucky on the cards .Burns won't stand and trade with Martinez like Cook .I think this will be a close fight.

Comment

I hope Roman is really tightening up his defense and adding some technique to go with his power and heart.

Comment

Working...
            X