No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr. Eager To Beat and Send Sonsona Packing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr. Eager To Beat and Send Sonsona Packing

Unbeaten Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. is ready for the fight of his life when he faces Marvin Sonsona of the Philippines, also unbeaten, on February 27 for the vacant WBO super bantamweight title. Vazquez will have the home crowd behind him at the Rubén Rodriguez theater in Bayamón, Puerto Rico. Vazquez is really pushing himself in camp to pull off the big win. He wants to get some revenge for countryman Jose Lopez, who Sonsona beat last year to capture the WBO super flyweight title. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Unbeaten Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. is ready for the fight of his life when he faces Marvin Sonsona of the Philippines, also unbeaten, on February 27 for the vacant WBO super bantamweight title. Vazquez will have the home crowd behind him at the Rubén Rodriguez theater in Bayamón, Puerto Rico. Vazquez is really pushing himself in camp to pull off the big win. He wants to get some revenge for countryman Jose Lopez, who Sonsona beat last year to capture the WBO super flyweight title. [Click Here To Read More]
    This will be a good fight to watch.

Comment

this is going to be a very very good fight, i hope it wont fail me..
      Sonsona & Vazquez got to be careful against each other..

Comment

Vazquez *clap* *clap*

Vazquez *clap* *clap*

Comment

Gueeeeeeeeeerrraaa papitoooo!!!

Comment

This fight will confirm that Sonsona is just a flash in the pan.

The next Pacquiao?! Marvelous? wtf! lol

Comment

Introducing . . in the blue corner . . the Lion of Panzir. . Marvin Marvelous Sonsooooona ! ! Puerto Rico will soon etch this name in their heads !

Comment

Originally posted by mr. bojangles View Post
                This fight will confirm that Sonsona is just a flash in the pan.

The next Pacquiao?! Marvelous? wtf! lol
                Yeah I was thinking the same thing. The other pinoy fighter that is fighting in this card also (i think) goes by Ciso "Kid Terrible" Morales LOL. Someone needs to advise these cats on different monikers. No pun tho; should be a really good fight as both are undefeated and have good power.

Comment

2 young up and coming KO artists.. wow gonna be a good one..

Comment

Working...
                  X