Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Willing To Fight Maidana, Malignaggi, Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Willing To Fight Maidana, Malignaggi, Campbell

WBA super lightweight titlist Amir Khan says his mid-2009 move to 140-pounds has made all of the difference in the world compared to life as a 135-pound lightweight.  [Click Here To Read More]

warrrrrrrr khannnnnnnn,at least hes honest and say hes not ready for bradley yet which i dont think he is,bring on the rest all good fights and he should beat all of them in close fights

Comment

I just hope he gets away from the clutches of Wank Warren, who wants him to keep fighting in the UK, which is fair enough, but he won't get the top contenders coming over to fight.,

Comment

hopfully his next fight will be Maidana on the Pac PBF card.

Tough but winnable fight which should go some way to getting him a little respect.

I would certainly give him his props. I wonder how many wouldnt though??????

Comment

Originally posted by casual hero View Post
          hopfully his next fight will be Maidana on the Pac PBF card.

Tough but winnable fight which should go some way to getting him a little respect.

I would certainly give him his props. I wonder how many wouldnt though??????
          quite a few I'd imagine. If he beat Maidana, no doubt he will be over rated, Khan will fight at distance and beat him with speed.

Comment

smart boy. bradley is the beast he's not ready for just yet.

Comment

Thats three good fights for 2010 then by 2011 he should go for Bradley.

Comment

Maidana is his mandatory and should be the next fight. Maidana is beatable but he is tough so it would really say were Khan skills and mental toughness really is

Comment

guna be a great year for khan if hes allowed off his leash,he can beat the 3 mentioned and it will give us a chance to see how hes progressing

Comment

"in England everywhere i go, everyone knows me"

Yeah, they say there goes that glass-chinned, cherry picker with lots of money and no fight record.

Comment

Working...
                    X