No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: "Pacquiao's Refusal Raises Questions"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: "Pacquiao's Refusal Raises Questions"

Former two-division champion Miguel Cotto does not understand why Manny Pacquiao is refusing to accept Floyd Mayweather Jr's terms for random Olympic-style drug testing to be in place for their March 13 fight. Cotto was stopped by Pacquiao last month in Las Vegas. In a statement sent to BoxingScene.com, Cotto said Pacquiao should agree to the requested tests to elimate any doubts about his talents. He feels that Pacquiao's refusal to take unrestricted tests will create questions among the public. [Click Here To Read More]

I agree. If he wants to shut people up, he needs to take the tests. It's not like Mayweather isn't gonna take it, as well.

Comment

Manny shuld just take the tests so the fight can be made, im sure he has nothing to hide!

Comment

I agree with him whole-heartedly.

Comment

It sho do raises questions like...is he hiding somethin? if he clean why he refusing to take em? is he juicing? See what I mean? Manny please take da tests so u can be cleared form this mes!

Comment

Cotto is surprised because of Pacquiao's hospitality while attending the Filipino's birthday party...don't be fooled Cotto!!!!!!!! Steroids for life.

Comment

Damnnn! Cotto-Pac II in the works!!

Comment

Cotto's undefeated LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

great statement , he is not saying manny is using roids but that it would clear him up,Cotto is a class act

Comment

More and more boxers with common sense speaking their minds is always a good thing for the sport and the possible Mayweather - Pacquiao bout. I agree with Cotto here 100%.

Comment

Working...
                    X