No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Ponce De Leon-Daud Yordan Eyed For Mosley-Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Ponce De Leon-Daud Yordan Eyed For Mosley-Berto

We could see a potential meeting between hard-puncing featherweights Daniel Ponce De Leon (37-2, 31KOs) and Daud Cino Yordan (29-0, 19KOs) of Indonesia. According to a report in ESTO, the two would battle for the interim-WBA featherweight title and the bout would take place on the January 30 undercard to the welterweight unification between Shane Mosley-Andre Berto in Las Vegas. [Click Here To Read More]

Will HBO televise it? I think that is a good match up. I wouldn't mind seeing that. I know that Johnson-Mack is also on the undercard but HBO is not televising it. This looks like a good card from top to bottom. But Damn Ross Greenburg will not show the best fights.

Comment

3 ****ing WBA titlists at 126, fuck Mendoza and everybody else that helps him make the decision to chip away at the credibility of boxing's champs. Merry Christmas ****ing turds.

To be on HBO even as an undercard fight, it seems you have to either be with Haymon, GBP, undefeated, or a big name. Johnson, Mack, de Leon, and Yordan aren't either. Johnson-Mack figures to be an action fight too :-(.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        3 ****ing WBA titlists at 126, fuck Mendoza and everybody else that helps him make the decision to chip away at the credibility of boxing's champs. Merry Christmas ****ing turds.

To be on HBO even as an undercard fight, it seems you have to either be with Haymon, GBP, undefeated, or a big name. Johnson, Mack, de Leon, and Yordan aren't either. Johnson-Mack figures to be an action fight too :-(.
        Exaclty right bro... That is why I can't stand Ross Greenburg. He stays on GBP and Haymon **** bro...

Comment

Is Yordan the one that whooped Guerras ass a few months ago and made him quit?

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            Is Yordan the one that whooped Guerras ass a few months ago and made him quit?
            lol yea that is him.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              lol yea that is him.
              lol, you saw that Guerra didnt give him a rematch... lol... That Yordan guy is good

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                lol, you saw that Guerra didnt give him a rematch... lol... That Yordan guy is good
                Yea he punked out of the rematch. That is the only time I seen Yordan fight and looked impressive. Guerrero didn't know what to do. The best thing that happened to him was the head butt. I read somewhere Yordan where he was in another fight since then and it said he looked awesome in. So he might be the truth. I hope the show the fight somewhere. I think is going to be good. Cuz Ponce De Leon is not really that skilled. But, he has some power.

Comment

What does everybody else think about Daud Yordan?

Comment

Exaclty right bro... That is why I can't stand Ross Greenburg. He stays on GBP and Haymon **** bro...
                    Yeah man, it's ****ed up cuz they could be putting on more exciting fights for less. Those cats fight their heart out for peanuts in comparison to what Mosley-Berto will go for. It's a good way to cover your ass is the main event is not that good.

I added undefeated and big name, but there are few (Pacquiao and Cotto), everyone else is with GBP, Haymon, or locked out.
                    What does everybody else think about Daud Yordan?
                    I don't see how y'all liked what y'all saw, he might've been doing good, giving Guerrero problems. He held a ton, it was terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X