No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs Guerrero, Concepcion vs Santiago on 2/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire vs Guerrero, Concepcion vs Santiago on 2/13

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum has said the Philippines deserves the best fights because “any country that can produce a Manny Pacquiao deserves to get the best in boxing” even as he announced that he would stage four “Pinoy Power” fight cards in 2010. [Click Here To Read More]

Great Card, Mario will School and KO Cocepcion, Morel vs Peñalosa is the more even fight. it will e tough for both!

And lol at Donaire fighting another bum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

And lol at Donaire fighting another bum!!!
      Can't disagree ... I think it has something to do with Arum's matchmaking.
      He's trying to build a "Chavez Jr" ... w/c sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by dyu View Post
        Can't disagree ... I think it has something to do with Arum's matchmaking.
        He's trying to build a "Chavez Jr" ... w/c sucks.
        Men, Since Donaire eat Darchinyan, he havent done ****!!!!!

Comment

Montiel Pls. take the BAIT!!!!

Comment

I think Morel beats Penalosa, Donaire cruises to victory, and Santiago loses to Concepcion.

Comment

Mario Santiago vs Concepcion will be the best fight of the night. It should be for some sort of title and not a fill in fight. I got Santiago by ko in the 9th. As long as Concepcion don't hit him after the bell... lol

Comment

great match exept for donaire....he really should be fighting guys like agbeko or yhonny perez at this point.....

Comment

Puerto Rico and Mexico team up to take on Phlippines. The power houses under one roof.

Comment

donaire vs.guerero

penalosa wil give morel a boxing lesson, donaire will win by knockout! this is a tough fight for concepcion, montiel is done. he almost kost his last fight

Comment

Working...
                    X