No announcement yet.

Humberto Soto: "Jesus Chavez is Very Dangerous"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humberto Soto: "Jesus Chavez is Very Dangerous"

WBC super featherweight champion Humberto Soto (49-7-2, 32 KOs) makes the jump to lightweight on December 19 when he challenges two-time champion Jesus Chavez (44-6, 30 KOs) at la Arena del ITSON in Mexico. Soto hopes that a win over Chavez will lead to a showdown with WBC champion Edwin Valero in 2010. The fight will be packaged on Top Rank split-feed pay-per-view. The main event will come from Ohio, with Kelly Pavlik defending his middleweight titles against Miguel Espino. [details]

Yea...like 5 years ago...atleast fight someone who hasn't lost his last 3 fights.

Comment

Soto will win.

Comment

The quote for this article had me rolling!!! Chavez dangerous??? WHEN???? 2000 maybe.

Comment

atleast he's trying to get to Valero

Comment

Then just go straight to him....Chavez???? Give me a break.

Comment

I thought Soto could've cleaned out the sfw division if he had stayed there. At lw, there's more potenial for action packed fights though with Diaz, Funeka, Katsidis, and Valero.

Comment

humberto soto is growing on me, i wont sleep on him for the valero fight

Comment

Soto kick ass, but this statement is silly. Fatty boom boom Chavez isn't dangerous anymore.

Hopefully we see a bunch of matches between Soto and Valero next year. I mean some brutal Vazquez-Marquez **** that never ends.

Comment

Chavez used to be a dangerous fighter back in his prime ike 9 years ago...

Comment

Working...
                    X