No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Mayweather: Roach Says “50-50 Will Get it Done”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao-Mayweather: Roach Says “50-50 Will Get it Done”

Freddie Roach, trainer and sometimes business advisor to WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, admits that a 50-50 deal is the only way to finalize a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. Both sides are asking for a bigger piece of the money. At the end of the day, Roach would advise Pacquiao to accept a 50-50 deal if it gets the fight done. Roach still has doubts that Mayweather actually wants the fight. Roach would like to see a deal with both fighters agree to an equal guarantee and the winners gets more money. [details]

50/50 at 147, right Roach?

No more of that 145 ****.

Comment

Good news. Now it's all up to Mayweather.

Comment

Just what I wanted to hear!

Comment

There you go, 50/50. Its all up to Floyd now.

Comment

Well as long as it is at 147.

But yeah, Roach knows what's up...just get the fight done...50/50 is fair because there is so much money going to be made that 50% will make you feel like a King.

The others need to put their egos in check and get it done.

Castillio was in camp with us and said Manny hits a lot harder and is faster on his feet. He fought Mayweather twice and that was back in his prime also. I think Mayweather slowed down a little bit..... ~Freddie Roach
            Always honest and kind of funny how he slides in a bit of an insult.
            Kind of like: You slipped ***** and I know it. That's why you pick and choose now. I'm coming for you.
            Last edited by Benny Leonard; 11-20-2009, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              There you go, 50/50. Its all up to Floyd now.
              Not so fast..........

Is it a Manny handicap fight or is it a WW Champonship 147 Pound fight.

Comment

The split isn't even important to me, i don't get no money

Whats the weight, that actually effects the fight

I hope Roach agrees to 147, Manny just knocked out Miguel ****in Cotto, he's fine at 147

Comment

Im sick of this already.

Fact is this...

The fight will be at 147, the purse will be 50/50

I wish they’d all hurry up and exhale ego quickly and just sign the contract as this is obviously how it’ll be.

Sometimes all this ego inflating gets right on my ****.

Comment

When Roach talks like this, you know hes got something good waiting for PBF, but only if he took the bait.

Comment

Working...
                    X