No announcement yet.

Head 2 Head – Miguel Cotto vs. Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head 2 Head – Miguel Cotto vs. Manny Pacquiao

THOMAS GERBASI: If you mean Andy Lee vs Affif Belghecham, then absolutely. Oh, you mean Miguel Cotto vs. Manny Pacquiao. Yeah, that should be a pretty good scrap too.

All kidding aside, though, Cotto vs. Pacquiao is one of those great, can’t miss bouts, and I’m really hoping that it delivers with the type of action that will make it hit the record books with the fights that first got me into the game in the ‘80s – bouts like Leonard-Hearns, Leonard-Duran, Leonard-Benitez (okay, that was 1979, but you get the point) and Hagler-Hearns.

[details]

oo please

paquiao outboxing cotto i dont think so all this so called experts are picking manny to stop cotto just because its the safer choice cotto strugle whit judha yes and also did whit mosley but he also found a way to beat both of them i think the same its going to happen whit paquiao

Comment

Yeeeeaaaaah!

Countdown begins!

Comment

ok this article just is the cherry on top........ I am tired of all the articles and predictions and opinions........ really I could not even read the second paragraph

Let the best man win. But please let the fight start now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree.....im tired of reading predictions already.....let the fight begin...may the best man in the ring, win

Originally posted by RenovatioPR View Post
          ok this article just is the cherry on top........ I am tired of all the articles and predictions and opinions........ really I could not even read the second paragraph

Let the best man win. But please let the fight start now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WAR COTTO!!!!!!!! 5 and ½ hours 2 go!!!!!

Comment

i think we all want the same thing no matter who your picking we wana see a war, a slugfest, a fight that goes down in history. so whoever you want to win lets just hope its a great fight! war pacman

Comment

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Will Miguel fulfill his destiny, or will Manny create history?... Let's get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................. GOD bless us all...

Comment

Originally posted by KamoteKid View Post
                    Will Miguel fulfill his destiny, or will Manny create history?... Let's get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................. GOD bless us all...
                    haha yes yes this fight is sick. GOD BLESS US

Comment

Working...
                    X