No announcement yet.

Rafael Marquez: "Israel Vazquez is Being Deceived"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafael Marquez: "Israel Vazquez is Being Deceived"

Rafael Marquez is claiming that his Mexican rival Israel Vazuqez is being deceived by his handlers. Last week BoxingScene.com printed a news brief regarding a fourth Vazquez-Marquez bout. In the brief, Israel was quoted as saying that his handlers told him that Marquez was asking for a mountain of money for a fourth fight. Marquez's promoter Gary Shaw confirmed to BoxingScene two weeks ago that both Marquez and Vazquez were demanding seven-figure payday amounts that neither HBO or Showtime were willing to meet. Marquez is claiming that Vazquez's handlers are lying about his high purse demand. [details]

i still want to see vazquez or marquez fight juanma. 3 fights is enough.

Comment

these two seem fixated on having a 4th fight with each other.

Comment

Vasquez looked pretty close to shot in his last fight. Just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
          these two seem fixated on having a 4th fight with each other.
          No point of it Vazquez won 2 out of 3.

Comment

There are so many good feather weights out there, why people want to see the same **** and garbage one more time. Are those boxers afraid to have their ass whipped out for someone with no name? It’s time to stop this ****, fight featherweight champions, I do not want to fall asleep with the same movie.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarn View Post
                There are so many good feather weights out there, why people want to see the same **** and garbage one more time. Are those boxers afraid to have their ass whipped out for someone with no name? It’s time to stop this ****, fight featherweight champions, I do not want to fall asleep with the same movie.
                okay, well yeah they have fought 3 times but are you all ****ing losing your minds. did any of you watch the last fight? it was a instant classic, and vazquez barely and very debately pulled out the win.
                and i dont care if they are both shot , that just mean the skill wont be as good they will still try to kill each other in the ring. you all need to give your head a shake.

Comment

ha.............

Comment

Originally posted by alphaqfrankie View Post
                    ha.............
                    What does that mean?

Comment

Working...
                    X