No announcement yet.

Chris John is Hospitalized With Dengue Fever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris John is Hospitalized With Dengue Fever

According to the Jakarta Post, unbeaten WBA super featherweight champion Chris John has been hospitalized for the last two days with dengue fever. John is being treated at Telogorejo Hospital in his city of residence Semarang, states his wife Anna Maria Megawati. [details]

Same thing that Nonito Donaire caught isn't it. Hope the guy turns out to be okay. Get well Dragon.

Comment

Ugh. Not nice. Get well soon, Chris.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Dengue fever was one of more than a dozen agents that the United States researched as potential biological weapons before the nation suspended its biological weapons program.

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
          Hey, but everyone else has weapons of mass destruction! How dare they!?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
            Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post

Comment

I hope he gets well, I want to see him fight more in the US against the top FW's!!!

Comment

Get well Chris John,you truly are one of my Favorite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Yanks gave John Dengue fever.

Comment

bad news bears....

Comment

Working...
                    X