Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hamzah Sheeraz to Bring 'Big Drama Show' Back to Middleweight in Riyadh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hamzah Sheeraz to Bring 'Big Drama Show' Back to Middleweight in Riyadh

British middleweight contender Hamzah Sheeraz has been handed the captain's armband by promoter Frank Warren for the upcoming Queensberry-Matchroom "5 vs. 5" tournament playing as the undercard for Artur Beterbiev-Dmitry Bivol in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, on June 1. "I didn't even know, he just chose me," Sheeraz told BoxingScene regarding his captaincy. "Literally, just before we got on the stage before the conference, he said, 'You are the captain.' I didn't understand what the captain is, and what the role was. I only found out afterwards. But it's all good. It was chucked on me, but I'm not complaining. Here we are, making things happen. I suppose it is not a bad thing. I can only take it in my stride and do the best I can, truly and honestly.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whats the upside of fighting Ammo? Haney or the wba route was the way to go.. now he'll get to run into a wall called Charlo or Jannibak.

Comment

This is a good fight

Comment

so this is only on DAZN in U.S.? and it's ppv? is it a low price ppv like the the one from around Christmas? for some reason espn schedule isn't thorough anymore. anyone know ?

Comment

Good to see things happening @ 160 , historically a great division

Comment

Working...
          X