• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel Vazquez Open Workout Quotes, Talks Return

ISRAEL VAZQUEZ, Two-Time Junior Featherweight World Champion

"I'm coming back because I love the sport."
    [details]

Come back and face Juan Manuel Lopez/Gamboa winner, come on guy.

Comment

Makes me think of Bernard Dunne missing his opportunity.

Comment

and what have lopez and gamboa done?..lopez will be going up also,they can fight when they both champs,but first juanmaricon needs to fight caballero,besides,vazquez like juanmaricon want the ones with the most money,so if he fights marquez again,juanmaricon can't argue with his choice,since he will be doing the samething he does,wants the one with the most money,once juanmaricon goes up,and wins,he should get his shot,we'll see how he looks from those wars he had though,marquez didn't look that good,let's see vazquez,i say two fights and then for the championship

Comment

by the way,,you need to get rid of that picture of rocky martinez there,he's one of the few that fights with balls,but seriously,he needs to stop plucking them eye brows,looks too gay....

Comment

If Vasquez doesn't unleash a storm on this can, then he needs to retire. I hope he can get on the winning track though and pick up where he left off.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              by the way,,you need to get rid of that picture of rocky martinez there,he's one of the few that fights with balls,but seriously,he needs to stop plucking them eye brows,looks too gay....
              And you care because? Are looks something you look for in a fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                hhey i dont hate, if that is what girls like.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  ISRAEL VAZQUEZ, Two-Time Junior Featherweight World Champion

"I'm coming back because I love the sport."
                  [details]
                  glad to hear it. he should fight john.

Comment

take it easy,i know now there are two in here who pluck them,,,lol...and of course i notice it,when there is a picture that close up,and them brows look better than my next door neighbors,it just stands out...later guys...

Comment

Working...
                    X