Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell: "I Have Nothing Personal Against Caleb Plant, Helluva Fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell: "I Have Nothing Personal Against Caleb Plant, Helluva Fighter"

Despite holding a 168-pound world title for nearly three years, Anthony Dirrell loathed Caleb Plant. At every turn, the Flint Michigan, native Jawed at his longtime rival, poking, antagonizing, and daring him to step into the ring against him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's better late than never to give respect to your opponent, but it took you suffering a brutal knockout in order for you to do so.
    You did put up a hell of a fight, before you finally were knocked out in brutal fashion, you should retire in peace now.

Comment

I am OK with the **** talk as it keeps the press entertaining. But one thing I don't like is black fighters using the words "I will never let a white boy beat me". I don't know what on earth are they thinking. If you don't like white people leave the country and go live in africa. He has learnt his lesson by getting slept. Haney also said the same thing I am waiting for the day when a white boy beats him.
      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Good respect he shows now.

It did look extra bad of course, after all the smack talk, but yeah, most of these guys don't hate each other, it's to help sell the fight.

Comment

Dirrell surely sound like a straight up b_t_hhhh now that he got that a(sS) tapped! Had he won, I told y’all I would never let a white boy beat me! He garbage like I said! Get the hell outta here with that Flint water B.S.

Comment

Dirrell is a mouthy punk--good thing that Caleb retired him.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Good respect he shows now.

It did look extra bad of course, after all the smack talk, but yeah, most of these guys don't hate each other, it's to help sell the fight.
              Finally someone who gets it

Comment

Originally posted by Jami View Post
                I am OK with the **** talk as it keeps the press entertaining. But one thing I don't like is black fighters using the words "I will never let a white boy beat me". I don't know what on earth are they thinking. If you don't like white people leave the country and go live in africa. He has learnt his lesson by getting slept. Haney also said the same thing I am waiting for the day when a white boy beats him.
                That's some racist sh_t U talking! Go live in Africa, that's not the only place black people reside MF'er or have ever resided, where you come from is the ? Peace of SH_TTTTTT!
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Sure Tony, we believe you. Stay salty, and retired.

Comment

Hell of a fighter

take my hat off to him

big boy mansion

hard work dedication

Comment

Working...
                    X