Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muratov (Medical) Pulled From Eubank Fight, Avanesyan-Taylor Elevated To Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Muratov (Medical) Pulled From Eubank Fight, Avanesyan-Taylor Elevated To Main Event

Chris Eubank's fight with Anatoli Muratov at the SSE Arena, Wembley, tonight has been called off after the British Boxing Board of Control raised concerns over Muratov's pre-fight medicals. Eubank, the WBA No 1 ranked middleweight, was having only his second bout in almost two years as he aimed to gear up for a big fight in December against the WBA No 7 from Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-02-2021, 12:00 PM.

Honestly Avenesyan vs Taylor is almost certain to be a more competitive and more interesting fight even though David's hot favourite for very good reason.

Comment

Does Eubank have a replacement opponent? He only fights once every blue moon to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
        Does Eubank have a replacement opponent? He only fights once every blue moon to begin with
        Muratov was the replacement, man.

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...ronavirus-test

Comment

Great news! Never wanted to watch Eubank anyway. I'm glad Avanesyan vs. Taylor is the main event.

Comment

Poor start for sky sports.

Comment

Shoulda took the Andrade fight, hopefully Eddie & Eubank can come to an agreement for Nov when Andrade is supposed to return since Eubank isn't fighting today.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to Anatoni, who just found out medical test were
                abnormal.

Comment

I'm guessing as per report that Ken Shalom is the father of the promoter of record, Ben Shalom. Good work, Ron!

Comment

Poor luck for Eubank that

Comment

Working...
                    X