No announcement yet.

Steven Luevano Could Get Juanma or Gamboa Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Luevano Could Get Juanma or Gamboa Next

BoxingScene.com was advised to not be surprised if WBO featherweight champion Steven Luevano was matched against Juan Manuel Lopez or Yuriorkis Gamboa in the near future. Luevano defends his title against Bernabe Concepcion on the August 15 "Pinoy Power 2" pay-per-view. Top Rank promotes all three fighters. [details]

i love how they are looking past barbie conception, he aint ****, a walk in the park for luevano...

Comment

Fighters nowa of days don't want to enhance their legacy. Never seen Steve fight, seen Concepcion and Steve shouldn't look past him. By the way, anyone know how much Lopez made in his last fight?

As for Gamboa, he should face Elio Rojas.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
        i love how they are looking past barbie conception, he aint ****, a walk in the park for luevano...
        LOL!!! I would bet you all my points that Concepcion knocks Luevano the **** out on this fight but you never pay up anyway.

Comment

LOL they sleepin on my boy bernabe... **** i hope they think it's going to be walk in the park until bernabe lands that right on his chin and boom...

Comment

luevano should worry about concepcion for now. hes got a tough task ahead

Comment

I hope Abe beat his ass.

Comment

Juanma would splatter Lueveno all of the the canvas, but he is actually from my view a bad style match up for Gamboa. Gamboa is very entertaining but mostly flash I have concluded. I have seen Gamboa kd plenty of times by lesser opponents and though Luevano is not the most exciting fighter his patient counter punching style would work well against an opponent who comes in very recklessly and often off balance.

Comment

bing it on ,luevano needs more cherrys to pop!

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    lol they sleepin on my boy bernabe... **** i hope they think it's going to be walk in the park until bernabe lands that right on his chin and boom...
                    nothing happends!! Lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X