No announcement yet.

Arum Waiting On Pacquiao To Close Cotto Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum Waiting On Pacquiao To Close Cotto Deal

Top Rank's Bob Arum is waiting to speak with Manny Pacquiao to finalize the details of a proposed bout with WBO welterweight champon Miguel Cotto for November 14 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The two will meet at a catch-weight of 145-pounds. Arum has been able to wrangle out the terms of the fight with Cotto and his team. Now he wants to see if the terms are acceptable to Pacquiao. [details]

How much profit will Arum get for the Pacquiao-Cotto mega bout?

Comment

If weight n $ are taken care of, just ****in call Pac and see if he says yes Bob. Not that hard. LMAO if this fight don't happen.
      Last edited by MANGLER; 07-02-2009, 01:25 AM.

Comment

if it's not the weight nor the money what is the problem? Like I said before, I'm not getting too excited until fight night cause anything can happen from here till nov. 14

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          If wait n $ are taken care of, just ****in call Pac and see if he says yes Bob. Not that hard. LMAO if this fight don't happen.
          Pacquiao realized he's not 5'10 and doesn't walk around at 170+ pounds, because those are the only fighters that have given Cotto problems. And someone must of reminded him that if he loses that mega fight with Mayweather is off.
          Last edited by Naldo; 07-02-2009, 01:06 AM.

Comment

i can't wait for pac to get this tuneup out of the way so we can see pac-mosley or pac-mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
              i can't wait for pac to get this tuneup out of the way so we can see pac-mosley or pac-mayweather.
              lol pink your going to be so lucky that this site is going to crash after cotto demolishes pacquiao that you will have an excuse not to show your face for a week. cotto runs over pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                ........co-sign!!

Comment

I think pac wants mosley who at this point is the bigger fight a legacy fight oh my god the toe to toe action i belive pac and fredie want that fight but arum is of course money hungry pac vs the great mosely get done arum

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    If wait n $ are taken care of, just ****in call Pac and see if he says yes Bob. Not that hard. LMAO if this fight don't happen.
                    damn mangler your hatred for this fight reeks it's going to be a good fight, while pacquiao lasts, you know it, and i know it imma be E RICH!!

Comment

Working...
                    X