No announcement yet.

Demetrius Hopkins Arrested Prior To AC Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demetrius Hopkins Arrested Prior To AC Weigh-In

BoxingScene.com had been advised that junior welterweight contender Demetrius Hopkins, the nephew of Bernard, was arrested in his Atlantic City hotel room and never made it to the weigh-in for Saturday's fight against Hector Munoz. The bout was scheduled to happen on the undercard to the Latin Fury 9 pay-per-view at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. [details]

i'm sure he's a Christian

Comment

One fewer good fighter on Bob Arum's PPV.

Comment

Gotta fight twice for the payment :O

Comment

DAMN he was getting a little over 30k for an off tv fight ? Thats pretty damn good

Comment

Man, that's messed up. You would think they would've let D-Hop fight though before arresting him. Not letting the man fight beats the purpose of trying to get child support out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              Man, that's messed up. You would think they would've let D-Hop fight though before arresting him. Not letting the man fight beats the purpose of trying to get child support out of him.
              thats exactly what the last sentence of the article implied

-thanks

Comment

WTF!!!!! how can he pay now?

Comment

greatt ..i swear im never buying tickets 2 another fight again ..1st pavlik then mallianggi out now d hop wtf!!!!!! by the time i get there ,there aint gonna be a fighter left ****

Comment

wow. what "justice". ****en ridiculous. prolly a judge who is trying to boost his career trying to make a "statement", and "example" of someone.

Comment

Working...
                    X