No announcement yet.

Luevano Injured in Training, Concepcion Injured, Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luevano Injured in Training, Concepcion Injured, Too

Hard-hitting Bernabe Concepcion’s WBO featherweight title fight against champion Steven Luevano is off. [details]

How are both of these guys injured?

Comment

I refuse to believe any stories from this forum until tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jackolythe View Post
        I refuse to believe any stories from this forum until tomorrow.
        Why untill tomorrow? This is a big let down. I was looking foward to seeing Luevano against a live fighter.

Comment

Dib-Santiago for the interim WBO FW title book it

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            How are both of these guys injured?
            Both very unlucky, and both must have been over-training and trying to get in ridiculous shape. Looks like neither wants to lose. I know when I push my body to the limit, I don't even realize it until afterwards then injuries start to show. Especially with my sensitive feet. Like when I jog my feet hurt and Ignore the pain, then it gets worse each time I jog more and I only feel the pain afterwards for the most part since my adrenaline takes over...

Comment

this fight was helping make the Hatton-Pac PPV complete. I hope it doesn't become a one fight PPV. Something us boxing fans should be used to. Can't help but lose some appeal for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by KOTF View Post
                Dib-Santiago for the interim WBO FW title book it
                As crazy as it sounds, I agree.

Men I just finish Watching Luevano vs Santiago. Dn Santiago won that fight men.
                Luevano won the first 4 and after that he gassed out. Marion was hurting him in every round. And had him out on his feet a couple of times.

I guarantee if this fight happends Santiago KTFO Dib in like 7 or 8 rounds!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

Luevano won the first 4 and after that he gassed out. Marion was hurting him in every round. And had him out on his feet a couple of times.

I guarantee if this fight happends Santiago KTFO Dib in like 7 or 8 rounds!!!!!!!
                  As much as I wanted Santiago to win, I didn't think he won that fight man. But then again I was drinking lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

I had Luevano winning the fight. You can not say Santiago was winning because he was throwing more punches, but then have Margarito losing against Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X