No announcement yet.

Roach: "Sorry Mayweather, Pacquiao Knocks Hatton Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach: "Sorry Mayweather, Pacquiao Knocks Hatton Out"

Last week, trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. made comments regarding Ricky Hatton's ability to stop Manny Pacquiao on May 2 in Las Vegas. Mayweather says Hatton is stronger and will put Pacquiao away after wearing him down. [details]

i think its a serious possibility

Comment

Easily the lamest comeback in the history of life.

Freddie Roach sucks, as a human, trainer, etc.

Every fighter he tries to train sucks, other than Pacquiao... he is just lucky that one of the best fighters ever happened to find him when he was like homeless and had nowhere to go.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Last week, trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. made comments regarding Ricky Hatton's ability to stop Manny Pacquiao on May 2 in Las Vegas. Mayweather says Hatton is stronger and will put Pacquiao away after wearing him down. [details]
        doubt it....

Comment

I wonder if Roach and Senior will trash talk when the fighter meet at the center of the ring. Or even before that at the press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
            doubt it....
            Hatton's chin is not as good as Oscar's, and Pacquiao had Oscar shaken more than a couple of times.

I think it's more than a good possiblity.

Comment

mayweathers gonna eat roach alive at the press conferance...lol

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                Hatton's chin is not as good as Oscar's, and Pacquiao had Oscar shaken more than a couple of times.

I think it's more than a good possiblity.
                oscar wasnt oscar that night

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                  mayweathers gonna eat roach alive at the press conferance...lol
                  I bet hes gonna come up with a nursery rhyme like he did in 24/7 in the taxi.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                    oscar wasnt oscar that night
                    Even that Oscar doesn't jump head first into the left hook of a B level fighter above his natural weight and almost get KO'd.

I'm obviously referring to Hatton almost getting KO'd by the former-lightweight contender Juan Lazcano.

Comment

Working...
                    X