No announcement yet.

Holt Will Postpone Unification For Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holt Will Postpone Unification For Pacquiao Fight

After Kendall Holt made the first defense of his WBO junior welterweight title in Atlantic City, beating Demetrius Hopkins by split decision, he spoke with BoxingScene.com's Jose "OnFire" Aguirre. [details]

dream on , holt.

there's about 10 guys ahead of you and even more that are more deserving.

worry about the bradleys and witters and torreses of the world.

they're more in your league , marketability wise.

Comment

If Pac is going down to 140 before he fights Hatton, i'd rather see him fight Holt rather than Judah.

Comment

Holt who? Honestly who does thig guy think he is. Manny and Hatton fighting over who is going to fight him? Dont hold your breath holt, try to unify so when you retire you can say you had a bunch of belts and both hatton and manny avoided you and blah blah blah

Comment

looks like holt will postpone reality for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
            If Pac is going down to 140 before he fights Hatton, i'd rather see him fight Holt rather than Judah.
            oh definitely i'd rather see holt than judah but that still doesn't mean holt is a top choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              oh definitely i'd rather see holt than judah but that still doesn't mean holt is a top choice.
              Nah, he's waiting in line like the rest of 'em.

Comment

Holt is an idiot... Get to the back of the line. JMM, Hatton and Mayweather are infront of you

Comment

why is he calling out hatton and pacquiao? he doesn't even deserve bradley.
                  he should take on witter, judah, or ortiz--i think these guys will give him problems.
                  Last edited by jowee; 12-15-2008, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    After Kendall Holt made the first defense of his WBO junior welterweight title in Atlantic City, beating Demetrius Hopkins by split decision, he spoke with BoxingScene.com's Jose "OnFire" Aguirre. [details]
                    lol, holt is delusional.

Comment

Working...
                    X