No announcement yet.

Steven Luevano-Rocky Juarez Will Be at a Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Luevano-Rocky Juarez Will Be at a Catch-Weight

An update to an earlier report by Mark Vester, who touched on the HBO crew, during the Pavlik-Hopkins pay-per-view, talking about a potential future fight between WBO featherweight champion Steven Luevano (36-1-1, 15KOs) and Rocky Juarez (28-4, 20KOs). Luevano won a unanimous twelve round decision over Billy Dib (21-1, 11KOs) on the Pavlik-Hopkins undercard in Atlantic City. [details]

Luevano looked like ****. I think Rocky can KO him.

Comment

I hope Rocky Ko's him...

Comment

If Luevano looked bad, that made Dib non-existence. He was awful against Steve.

Comment

Why make this fight if its not a Title fight and Rocky isn't the best when matched against boxers? Not a good fight for Rocky but i don't think Luevano could beat Rocky, the power alone is too much.

Comment

Rocky needs to go after Vaero a fighter that will come to him.

Comment

i think luevano needs to move up, i believe hes having weight issues.

Comment

deserve?

Juarez doesn't deserve this fight. Mario Santiago is the one who should face luevano, bt i guess, they are too afraid of the guy. he kicked his butt before.Is the nonsense of todays boxing matches..

Comment

You got that right Cayey, I keep saying it, between bulls... nondiscrip fights and judges making hilarious point counts on fights the sport of BOXING is f alling down and loosing viewers by the hundreds with every f.....up fight decision. Right now Mario Santiago Whom gave Luevano a GOOD BEATEN should have the belt but no, Why because of these blind judges. and now instead of Luevano being a Man and giving Mario Santiago a Rematch he runs becuase he, like his corner and alot of other people knows that he got a free pass from those judges on June 28th, 2008. Please somebody do something to save the sport of boxing before it is run down to the ground by weak bad fights and questional point count by questional judges. That is all I wish For 20089... Does anybody know where I ca n get a copy of this particular fight that i am talking about, June 28th, 08' from the Mandalay in Las Vegas Steve Luevano Vs. Mario "Ponce Prince" Santiago.

Comment

Luevano's last preformance wasn't his fault. Dib was hardly fighting creating so much space between them. Remember, Luevano is a natural counterpuncher. He TRIED to push the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X