Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lightweights: Plenty of Action, Will Clarification Follow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lightweights: Plenty of Action, Will Clarification Follow?

By Jake Donovan - The defending Super Bowl champions, the New York Giants helped officially kick off the 2008 National Football League season, with the rest of the games following on Sunday and two more on Monday evening. [details]

the author forgot to mention the certified "japanese slayer" edwin valero as one of the best contender in the lightweight division.

enough for this young man for knocking out japanese cooks. he should try fighting a real boxer.

Comment

valero has not yet proven anything. although he has fought mostly cab drivers in japan and one good contender in mosquera, i doubt if he can get a license to fight in america with the injury he suffered during an accident.

Comment

135 is loaded right now. Pac's outta the pic for the moment wit the bull**** DLH fight, so this weekend all four guys in the title fights better bring their A game so they can steal the shine at LW. Once the winners unify, it's up to Pac to fight him if he wnts his LW career and belt to mean anything. If he don't, there's plenty of other good fights to be made at 135 without him.

Comment

Since there's a lot of plenty options well let the Pacman continue his journey as a great warrior of boxing.

well as we are waiting for the battle of lightweights this coming Sept 13, well winner takes all.....

let the show begins and make it roll with those fighter..... just wait for Pacman to give you chance for a shot that will make you sick in your entire life......

Last edited by Fearless BONG; 09-09-2008, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Diaz has said that he wants to rematch Nate more than anything... BUT his manager Willie Savannah will not let him fight on any show that has Don King associated with it..

I think Diaz next fights Jesus Chavez in Houston.. I would prefer to see him face Edwin Valero, maybe with Chavez-Famoso II as co-feature.

Comment

i want to see juan diaz kick the butt out of juanita manuela marquez

Comment

David Diaz will rule the LW division!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X