No announcement yet.

Frank Mir Stuns Brock Lesnar By Submission

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Mir Stuns Brock Lesnar By Submission

LAS VEGAS - Former heavyweight champion Frank Mir spoiled former NCAA wrestling champion Brock Lesnar's UCF debut Saturday night, grabbing Lesnar's leg and securing a kneebar that forced him to submit at 1:30 of the first round. [details]

Looks like lesnar couldn't back up all that crap he was talking

Comment

I think Lesnar proved that he can hang in this sport. He did fairly well against an ex-UFC champion and he was actually winning the the fight until Frank Mir caught him with a knee bar. Once Lesnar gets his **** together (polishing up his striking and BJJ skills) he will be a contender.

I won 1K on this fight so I am happy that Mir pulled of the win. Props to Lesnar!

Comment

there is nothing stunning about this. mir had the edge on the ground from the word go. lesnar is a raw , yet talented newbie in terms of BJJ and ground fighting in general,

Comment

lesnar DID back up all that talk he had and straight took it to the former heavyweight champ....yeah he lost but he will LEARN from this and be even more fearsome believe me....if his performance today is labeled as raw imagine when he finally gets it all down......

Comment

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
            lesnar DID back up all that talk he had and straight took it to the former heavyweight champ....yeah he lost but he will LEARN from this and be even more fearsome believe me....if his performance today is labeled as raw imagine when he finally gets it all down......
            I agree, he isn't gonna make that mistake again. This dude is gonna be a beast once he gets it down.

Comment

yeah this wasn`t an upset, virtually all the other fighters predicted a win for mir by submission

Comment

Working...
              X