No announcement yet.

WBC President Wants Mayweather vs. Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBC President Wants Mayweather vs. Cotto

As the President of the World Boxing Council, Jose Sulaiman says he’ll support any credible fighter that Floyd Mayweather Jr, the WBC welterweight champion, decides to take on next, but his sporting preference would be Miguel Cotto. [details]

I want the WBC president to shut the **** up. And I want the person ALWAYS asking him questions, to lose his job.

Comment

For **** Sake Shut The **** Up You Old f.ag you only care about $$$

Comment

Originally posted by C-Drone View Post
        I want the WBC president to shut the **** up. And I want the person ALWAYS asking him questions, to lose his job.
        why cus he's being real? haha.. If anything Jose should be talking of stripping Mayweather if he doesn't fight Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          why cus he's being real? haha.. If anything Jose should be talking of stripping Mayweather if he doesn't fight Cotto.
          Exactly. He could be a shill and say "Mayweather-De La Hoya 2 is great" Instead he keeps it real and wants Mayweather to fight the best challenger, who happens to be a champ of another sanctioning body.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            Right, I want him to shut up, because he's being real.

Not because he's an old money-hungry peice of **** who only cares about profit and doesn't truly love the sport. Not because his opinion is treated like something important when anything thise scum bag will spew will have somethig to do with him making money off of it. Not because he's just saying this, KNOWING that Mayweather has the WBC belt and when the organization that sanctions the bout can get a PERCENTAGE of a purse, you tend to hope for the bigger fights to happen under your banner. Not because I hate corrupt governing bodies ruining and taxing the sport I love. Nope, not for those reasons.

I hate him because he is keeping it real.

I'm the only fan who doesn't want to watch this fight............................................. ...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Exactly. He could be a shill and say "Mayweather-De La Hoya 2 is great" Instead he keeps it real and wants Mayweather to fight the best challenger, who happens to be a champ of another sanctioning body.
              He's not STOPPING Mayweather/De La Hoya either. He's simply saving face. This way he looks good, and the Oscar/Floyd rematch still makes him money.

Watch how heart-broken he wil be for the sport when he breaks off his chunk of money for the World Awaits.. Again. I'll bet we see tears.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Drone View Post
                Not because he's an old money-hungry peice of **** who only cares about profit and doesn't truly love the sport.
                wait are you talkin bout mayweather or sal? oh never mind, you said "old".

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  wait are you talkin bout mayweather or sal? oh never mind, you said "old".
                  Hey if you're fighting, I don't give a **** if you love the sport. You're life is on the line. However you get through it. Atleast Mayweather has the balls to make money and rip off this sport like a man. Unlike this gutless peice of **** who continues to get shine.

It's pathetic. And the fact that some of you come to his aid, JUST because of this one time you SLIGHTLY agree with him, is pathetic too.

I hope you agree when Mayweather or Cotto or whoever else holds his title at the time, has to face his **** of a mandatory.

Comment

I want Mayweather to fight Cotto, Mosley, Williams, Cintron or Margarito next.

I'm not saying the Delahoya fight will be easier then any of these fights, I'm just saying we already saw the Delahoya fight and I don't see why we need to see it again.

Anyway the Oscar fight is in September, so Mayweather should fight one of those guys in May and we will all be happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X