No announcement yet.

MMA Fighter Picks Morrison Over Liddell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA Fighter Picks Morrison Over Liddell

In response to a story I submitted two weeks ago on former heavyweight champion Tommy Morrison calling out UFC fighter Chuck Liddell, I received an interesting email from a mixed martial arts fighter with some opinions on how that particular fight would play out. [details]

hmm lol its probally some lower level mma guy who no one knows who said this.

or vester could of made it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
      hmm lol its probally some lower level mma guy who no one knows who said this.

or vester could of made it up?
      Not quite. It would surprise people. The guy did also say that fighters like Fedor would wipe the floor with Morrison, just not Liddell.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Not quite. It would surprise people. The guy did also say that fighters like Fedor would wipe the floor with Morrison, just not Liddell.
        is the guy still active? maybe its don frye?

Comment

I could see Morrison beating Liddell because of the size factor, and Liddell would want to mix it up with Morrison which I don't think would be a good idea. The bigger HW's in MMA though would beat up Tommy.

Comment

yo pump, did this mma fighter say he can beat morrison?

Comment

Hey Pomp Is this guy a heavy weight in UFC or a lower weight in different fighting league.

Comment

Ex-champion Liddell relies more on his stand-up than his ground game. This puts him at odds against a natural boxer like Morrison who punch for punch will could destroy Liddell. Remember Lindells punching power has alot to do with the little mitts they wear versus boxing gloves, put those little mitts or Morrison and Wow watch out. Liddell's ***** card would be his cardio. I don't think Morrison could move for more than 1-2 5 minute rounds before he gassed out and a tired fighter can be knocked out by anybody.

Comment

hell yea morrison.. if its stand up..

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                    is the guy still active? maybe its don frye?
                    Can't be. Frye's turf was mostly Japan.

Comment

Working...
                    X