No announcement yet.

Mayweather, Jr. "Oscar De La Hoya is Easy Work"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather, Jr. "Oscar De La Hoya is Easy Work"

At the the recent Las Vegas event that saw Shane Mosley win a unanimous decision over Luis Collazo, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. took plenty of shots at his May 5 opponent, Oscar De La Hoya. [details]

Both here and on HBO after the fight, it should be noted that Mayweather never said he'd stop Oscar. He said it'd be a great victory, of course which means he plans on stinking out the joint on the way to a big UD.

Boo.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcrazy01 View Post
      Both here and on HBO after the fight, it should be noted that Mayweather never said he'd stop Oscar. He said it'd be a great victory, of course which means he plans on stinking out the joint on the way to a big UD.

Boo.
      so what's your point really? yeah, he'll stink out the joint with oscar's face and body. if that's what you mean, then that's a reasonable point because it's going to happen whether you agree or not or like it or not. i have been guaranteeing this for about 5 months now. floyd mayweather will make easy work out of oscar de la hoya, i guarantee you all this will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        so what's your point really? yeah, he'll stink out the joint with oscar's face and body. if that's what you mean, then that's a reasonable point because it's going to happen whether you agree or not or like it or not. i have been guaranteeing this for about 5 months now. floyd mayweather will make easy work out of oscar de la hoya, i guarantee you all this will happen.
        Floyd will have to win convincingly to get a decision with this fight because everyone wants him to loss this time around. And Oscar is a good points fighter in his own right. I like both fighters for different reasons and this fight could go in any direction. But Oscar is no Gatti or Zab. It could be like Chavez vs Taylor II.

Comment

Pretty Boy Floyd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cupcrazy01 View Post

Boo.
            #1) how do win by wide UD and stink out the joint?

#2) When the hype train starts moving (feb 20th) Mayweather is gonna say 100 times that hes gonna stop DLH.

DLH will say the same thing about Mayweather.

It doesnt mean he's gonna do it, but considering its his last fight im definetly thinking he's gonna try.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              ill guarantee you gayweather will be caught by goldengirl's left hook and down goes the biggest mouth.

Comment

Oscar is by far the best fighter Mayweather has fought. I think he will be in for a big shock in May.

Comment

"gayweather" and "goldengirl", how original. just what need around here another ****ing comedian.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    At the the recent Las Vegas event that saw Shane Mosley win a unanimous decision over Luis Collazo, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. took plenty of shots at his May 5 opponent, Oscar De La Hoya. [details]
                    regardless on what mayweather says it's not going to be easy work for him,
                    none at all, he is going to be surprised along with all his fans on 05/05/07

Comment

Working...
                    X