No announcement yet.

Roach Speaks On De La Hoya, Pacquiao, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach Speaks On De La Hoya, Pacquiao, More

Oscar De La Hoya officially announced to the media during a live telephone conference call that Freddie Roach will train him for the May 5 defense of his WBC junior middleweight title against Floyd Mayweather, Jr. at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. [details]

now that roach will be training oscar im leaning 100% towards oscar pill the victory against floyd

Comment

Freddie Roach is a good choice and Oscar stands a chance of beating Mayweather.

Comment

what i like about roach he sounds confident not like a clown like floyd sr.
        don't get me wrong not take anything away from floyd sr.

Comment

i think roach has a good game plan. we've known all along that the key to hitting floyd is high workrate.

look for mayweather to lose by DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            i think roach has a good game plan. we've known all along that the key to hitting floyd is high workrate.

look for mayweather to lose by DQ.
            that will be floyd's plan B fake a hand injury when he finds himself in a cave with no way-out, lmao

Comment

Will Roach be in the Manfredo corner in April, I wonder? Hope so. It will be interesting to see how he can guide Manfred against Joe. It will be the first time seeing this man in action if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                Will Roach be in the Manfredo corner in April, I wonder? Hope so. It will be interesting to see how he can guide Manfred against Joe. It will be the first time seeing this man in action if he does.
                i think so;he will get permission it's only one night it won't hurt anyone

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy45 View Post
                  i think so;he will get permission it's only one night it won't hurt anyone
                  If you're right, should make interesting viewing.

Comment

good stuff, should help to make the bout that more competitive and entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X