Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Blogs
Old

Favorite Young Fighters...

Posted 11-30-2008 at 02:17 PM by RJJ The Truth (Roy Jones Jr. Vs. Joe Calzaghe Countdown...)
Bad Chad Dawson

Why I like him? Dude is fast as hell with his combos, hes got a good defense and good footwork. If he stays focused and gets better, hes going to be a great fighter when its all said and done.

Andre Ward

Why I like him? Hes fast, hes a good boxer and he has the attitude of a winner. Andre is a classy guy and would be good for boxing if he makes it big. I believe Andre is a fighter to keep an eye on over the next couple of years,...
RJJ: Former P4P King
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Your a fool if your judging Roy Jones Jr. by his recent fights...

Posted 11-12-2008 at 01:18 PM by RJJ The Truth (Roy Jones Jr. Vs. Joe Calzaghe Countdown...)
"Roy Jones Jr.'s real defeats came at ages 35, 36 and 39. He should not be judged by those defeats, considering his age, and his great career for the defeats. Theres a difference between excuses, and legitimate excuses. Legitimate excuses are based on the true reality of the matter, regular excuses are bogus lies to hide something."-Truth
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

TRUTH'S Top 5 Favorite Fighters Of All Time...

Posted 10-22-2008 at 11:15 AM by TRUTH (Roy Jones Jr. Vs. Joe Calzaghe Countdown...)
1.) Roy Jones Jr.
2.) Bernard Hopkins
3.) Muhammad Ali
4.) Mike Tyson
5.) James Toney
Posted in Uncategorized

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.