Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Blogs > Betting stuff
List of my bets since I've run out of space
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Since no one replies to my threads, I'll just post this in the blog

Posted 06-08-2008 at 01:20 AM by warp1432 (Betting stuff)
Quintana had perfect movement, always using angles, blasting Williams with straight lefts and his movement confused the hell out of him. If he were to face a constant mover like Mayweather he'd get confused and couldn't land.

Quintana stood pretty much right in front of him for the rematch. Williams came out blasting, but if he did that with someone with good defense (Mayweather) he wouldn't land. I'm not convinced that Williams can deal with movers.

That being said,...
the mailman
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My thoughts about tonight

Posted 06-08-2008 at 12:39 AM by warp1432 (Betting stuff)
What an interesting night tonight.

Let me start off with Quintana Williams 2:

How unexpected was that? Seriously though, I was shocked. Still am. Though let's be realistic. It was a great performance, but Quintana still showed Williams' weaknesses. Williams major threat at 147, would beat everyone except Mayweather and Cotto. Mayweather's constant movement would befuddle Wililams and Quintana stood right infront of Williams. Granted I take nothing away from Williams,...
the mailman
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rewatching Bernard Hopkins Joe Calzaghe

Posted 06-05-2008 at 09:13 PM by warp1432 (Betting stuff)
I rewatched this fight today and it simply amazes me on how people don't give Bernard credit. Same with Calzaghe I guess, but Bernard just gets ridiculed for this fight.

The way people talk about this fight was as if Calzaghe clearly won. I gotta say, he didn't clearly win. Hopkins clinched and netrulized Calzaghe. He landed good shots on the inside including the right hand. In round 8 he actually was trading and keeping up with Calzaghe's pace. He landed the better shots on the...
the mailman
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Insted of being a thread whore, I'll just post here

Posted 05-18-2008 at 06:25 PM by warp1432 (Betting stuff)
I've been on a splurge of making threads lately, so I'll just post this here. It's an absolute disgrace that all 3 prospects are being talked about more on ESPN.com then Mijares Munoz is.

There is a front page cover on James Kirkland today, but only a slight blurb on Mijares munoz. It is yet again the little guys getting pushed by American media.

Mijares' performance was great last night. He showed brilliant defense and flowing combonations that reminded me of Sweet...
the mailman
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Blogs?????

Posted 05-11-2008 at 12:21 PM by warp1432 (Betting stuff)
What is this ****? Myspace?
the mailman
Posted in Uncategorized

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.