Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Blogs > Betting stuff
List of my bets since I've run out of space
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Fighters from the 60s on down vs now + other things

Posted 07-16-2008 at 03:54 PM by warp1432 (Betting stuff)
Oh fighters. You have to wonder how many fighters from the past would be sucessful today. No I'm not quick to draw how "Dem fighters back den were better" or "Fighters now with sports evolution would pwn them!!11" I'm somewhere in the middle.

Some different things I noticed is back then, fighters knew how to work in the clinch better or be more dirty. Case in point, Sugar Ray Robinson vs Gene Fullmer 3. Fullmer clinched more then Hopkins and hits behind the head just about as much...
the mailman
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Watching The Hurricane

Posted 07-04-2008 at 04:07 AM by warp1432 (Betting stuff)
I'm watching this movie for the first time on Universal HD and I thought it was cool. I had heard the movie made some things up, so I looked it up.

I never figured it was that bad. Wow. What a disgrace. Hurricane Carter probably did kill those people. but what I find more depressing is that Rubin Carter doesn't even like or talk to the canadians who set him free. Probably that boy too. What a bastard.

It still makes me curious to what his motive was to go shoot 4 people,...
the mailman
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Juan Manuel Marquez does not have a bad resume

Posted 07-01-2008 at 04:03 AM by warp1432 (Betting stuff)
Robbie Peden
Manuel Medina
Dereck Gainer
Terdsack Jandeng
Marco Antonio Barrera (Past his prime yes, but he looked good against Morales and not to bad against Juraez)

And arguably should be Chris John, Freddie Norwood, and Manny Pacquiao twice. Not bad at all.
the mailman
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Barrera Morales 3

Posted 06-24-2008 at 04:30 AM by warp1432 (Betting stuff)
Me: "It's 2:30 AM and insted of going to bed let's watch a fight..let's see....Morales-Barrera 3 sounds good"

Great fight man. I don't think it was as good as the first, but just the drama alone made it incredible. With Morales and Barrera both yelling **** to each other as the cards were being read off was classic.

My card was 115-113 for Barrera. A little different then Ledderman's though. I gave round 9 to Morales and round 12 to Barrera.

After rewatching...
the mailman
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A little saying

Posted 06-12-2008 at 02:15 AM by warp1432 (Betting stuff)
When a boxer dominates a division over a period of time it's going to be accused of being a ****ty time period.

Stars in a divsion with one dominat champion are hard to come by because the champion is destroying all the other title holders or the top contenders.

The only real exception I can think of is Ali's dominance is his incredible era. Even then he took 4 years off. Who knows if it still would have been as great because Frazier and co would have never really...
the mailman
Posted in Uncategorized

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.