Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Blogs
Old

Zod's In-Depth Review Of Saving Private Ryan

Posted 07-19-2013 at 01:50 PM by GeneralZod
Updated 07-19-2013 at 01:54 PM by GeneralZod
The General would've done it quicker. Nazis kneel.

Saving Private Ryan gets a Z for effort.
Captain Miller gets an O for outstanding emotions and making Non shed Kryptonian tears.
Private Ryan gets a D for needing to be saved.
ZeneralGod
Posted in The Zod Blog
Old

This Zod Damned Windows 8.

Posted 07-17-2013 at 11:11 AM by GeneralZod
As of yesterday, I had Non update the computer to Windows 8. I have come to my complete thoughts after one use. ZOD DAMN THIS WINDOWS 8!! WHY DO YOU MORTALS INSIST ON CREATING SUCH GARBAGE OF A SYSTEM TO RUN ON!? The shame you must all be forced to live with... Non will no longer be attempting to "fix" this pathetic excuse for an operating system. Zod has contacted the soon to be candidate for president of this ashtray you call a country, Lex Luthor. He will send someone to handle this, and I swear...
ZeneralGod
Posted in The Zod Blog
Old

Who is this imbecile?

Posted 07-02-2013 at 11:26 PM by GeneralZod

Bring this pathetic cretin to Zod. The General will make this wretched scum kneel and maybe one of you pathetic humans will be spared. However, none of you are getting Australia so don't get your hopes up.
ZeneralGod
Posted in The Zod Blog
Old

Human Food Confuses Zod

Posted 06-27-2013 at 05:13 PM by GeneralZod
Updated 06-28-2013 at 01:51 PM by GeneralZod
How do you mortals eat such filth? I arrive here to find your cuisine to be disgusting hog marinated in the solid milk of a goat. How strong are the stomachs of you peasants? This is the slop you cretans digest on a daily basis?

Look at it and be ashamed of what is hovering inside your weak stomachs.
ZeneralGod
Posted in The Zod Blog
Old

That Bastard Brainiac

Posted 06-25-2013 at 05:13 PM by GeneralZod
Updated 06-25-2013 at 05:15 PM by GeneralZod
I returned to my ship earlier today to check my messages to ZodMail and what do i find? That son of a Kryptonian Brainiac leaving me a link to a virus. I'm here on this pitiful planet to restore what was destroyed in my home planet and this degenerate chooses to play his games. Just last week he shrunk Hackensack, New Jersey and put it up on his shelf. That's his game? SHRINKING PUNY TOWNS AND CITIES? Brainiac you imbecile when i find you i'm rip your wires out by those three preposterous dots on...
ZeneralGod
Posted in The Zod Blog

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.