Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Blogs
Old

I got my Mojo rising

Posted 06-12-2009 at 11:01 AM by Squabbles94806
Confidence; that's the name of the game. For anything in life. You gotta know what you can and can't do. However, someone's who's solid shouldn't have the word "can't" in his vocabulary.

My confidence is rising, along with my mojo. I'm not getting confident in a ****y way, but rather a cool, calm fashion. There has to be something in me that people see. People believe in me, but what's more important is that i believe in myself.

As i dissect my life and go...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Filipinos bad mouthing Pacquiao

Posted 05-29-2009 at 10:14 AM by Squabbles94806
I have never heard of any Filipinos bad mouthing Pacquiao until last night. I was having dinner with my family along with other relatives. My auntie and cousin joined us as well who commute back and forth from the P.I. to the States.

I was wearing my "Pound 4 pound" Pacquiao shirt; at one point in time Filipinos have to discuss Pacquiao whether it be good or bad. So my cousin says she absolutely hates Pacquiao and can't stand him. She says that it's ridiculous the way Filipinos...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chess Boxing

Posted 05-23-2009 at 02:00 AM by Squabbles94806
A ring can be described as: the battlefield, real estate, the canvas of an artist, and a chess board.

I'd rather fight with my mind than my muscle. The mind is more powerful than the body, that is a fact. To box intelligently is the way to fight. Brute strength and balls can only take you so far. Sooner or later there's gonna be a thinker out there. Always trying to out smart you. IMO, the smart boxers are the ones who are great fighters.

Intelligence, endurance and...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thoughts...

Posted 04-05-2009 at 05:04 PM by Squabbles94806
I've always been fascinated with boxing. Something about that sport that just makes my blood boil. It's so deep and so intricate that I'm captivated but its violent aesthetics.

I'm working on my boxing career right now. It's still at an amateur level. I haven't even made my dent in the amateur world yet. But i know i have it in me. Now is the time when i really need to believe in myself and know that i can do this thing.

I started training late in boxing late, 24, but...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

American Gusto: Back with a Vengence; vol II

Posted 02-05-2009 at 10:20 AM by Squabbles94806
I'm a man on a mission. Everything is going according to plan, at least for now. I'm training hard, running, working, and going to school. I'm getting complimented on my progression with the level of boxing i'm currently at. I've been training formally in boxing since i was 24; i'll be 27 in March. But my inital expertise is martial arts. I have a solid background which enables me to excel in boxing.

I'm nothing special. Just another man giving everything he's got. The boxing world...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.