Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Blogs
Old

Do boxers really get scared??

Posted 12-17-2008 at 09:54 AM by luckylefty731
I was looking around on boxing scene and saw a thread about this topic and thought I would write a blog about it. I saw in the post where one of the other members wrote how they read or saw on a documentary that Muhammad Ali said he was really afraid of Frazier. When I think of fear I think of being so scared that you just want to run and hide. To me a boxer canít have that type of fear. When I think of the type of fear a boxer has I think of fear on a different level. Fear for a fighter is adrenalin...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jermain Taylor The Pride Of Little Rock On The Come Back?

Posted 11-17-2008 at 11:49 AM by luckylefty731
Ok so I am a little late in posting this but I am never online during the weekends. My schedule and my family(the ole ball and chain three little kids 6,4 and 2 year olds) donít allow me to spend time posting. I watched the Taylor vs lacy fight with some expectations. I guess they were both game but Lacy definitely proved not to be the fighter he once was. Either it was the terrible beating he took at the hands to Joe Calzaghe or the injury to his left shoulder but the combination of his lack of...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Whats it all about? Desire, Determination Skill and Heart.. What Defines Lagacy? Joe

Posted 11-14-2008 at 03:13 PM by luckylefty731
The ingredients that make up a true champion are evident in few and sometimes recognized after they are gone. I guess what I am getting at is more and more fighters are getting the respect they fought for after they retire and are gone from the sport. While the y are fighting and trying for the glamour and money in the sport in end they get past making money and the big fights is about respect? You have to ask yourself sometimes what defines a fighters legacy? Is it his record just as simple as...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The towel came flying in from the corner

Posted 11-13-2008 at 04:42 PM by luckylefty731
Ok so many of us ate our words Saturday night when Roy took a terrible beating to the hands of Joe Calzaghe. It looked as if the return of Roy was in effect as of the 1st round Saturday night at the Garden. He was dancing and moving around the ring his hand speed looked great. He was landing and moving with the grace of the pre 2003 Roy. The fact that he was nearly 40 didnít seem to matter. He landed a big right hand as Joe was leaning in and Joe fell to the canvas. With more than a minute left...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What a KO Win would mean to Jeff Lacy?

Posted 11-13-2008 at 04:41 PM by luckylefty731
You get your arse handed to you and I mean handed to you on a plate for 12 rounds you are up against a hostile crowd and everyone including the old lady in her rocking chair watching on TV wants to see you bleed badly. You make it out alive but your boxing career is in the ****ter. You confidence level is way down and so is your stock. Then apparently you get demoted from head liner to undercard of a Winky Wright fight in St Pete and look horrible in a majority decision which some thought you may...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.