Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Blogs
Old

Why Hatton vs Pacquioa is 50/50 pick em..

Posted 04-30-2009 at 11:59 AM by luckylefty731
This may just be the biggest Mega Fight in 20 years that may actually live up to all the prefight hype. I mean since the days of Hearns hagler and Sugar Ray we have not seen the best fight the best. To me this would have been hog wash and everyone would have laughed this off if not for Pacman kicking De la hoya around the ring last December. So at least we have De La Hoya tro thank for this fight even being possible.

Why I see this fight as being 50/50 pick em well let me explain.......
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Margarito the hand wrap scandal and the ? did he use them against Cotto?

Posted 02-25-2009 at 11:36 AM by luckylefty731
I am tired of seeing all these threads about other topics and then this issue gets brought up and the thread gets chopped and an argument breaks out with some Margarito fan using a ALT and bad mouthing Cotto and insulting the PR people. I have seen the thread where some pics were posted of the supposed pads that were removed from Margarito's gloves on the night of the Mosley fight. There is a blood stain on this pad. The poster also showed us some pictures from the end of the Cotto fight where Margarito...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Margarito the aftermath the plaster the loss to Mosley

Posted 01-28-2009 at 12:51 PM by luckylefty731
Ok we have all seen the many numerous threads posted with articles and opinons on what was actually inside Tony's wraps when Richardson had them rewrap his hands. People have speculated on whether or not someone would benifit from having plaster in their hand wraps. I dug up an old article about Luis Resto and how he used plaster and cut out some of the padding in his gloves before a fight. So yes it can be beneficial too a boxer to load up his glove/wraps.

Look at it from this prospective...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mosley vs Margarito

Posted 01-28-2009 at 09:56 AM by luckylefty731
Ok boxing fanatics this was to be the first big fight on 2009. Many looked at it as suicide for Mosley going in to this showdown. I saw threads on Boxing Scene like the one titled “Anyone here fearing for Mosley's life?” People here were stating that after his last performance against Ricardo Mayorga (a 12th round knockout) he was finished and had nothing left. They weren’t skeptical they were positive that Antonio Margarita was going to walk over Mosley and punish him much the same way he did to...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Berto Collazo and wouldn't mind seeing berto Cintron in late 09'

Posted 01-21-2009 at 10:15 AM by luckylefty731
saw the fight between Berto and Collazo this past Sat on HBO and aside from bob papa's ill commentary I think the fight was a great show for Berto. Collazo is a tough customer and heis style and South paw Stance would give anyone trouble at 147. With that being said the question that was raised before fight night is Andre Berto ready for the elite of Welter Weight Div? Well I will answer it this way Berto has one of the Alphabet Belts his record is 24-0 with 19 KO's. He stepped uop in class with...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.