Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Blogs
Old

What now for Cotto? Cotto vs Chavez Jr in 2010?

Posted 12-11-2009 at 10:08 AM by LEFTYGUNZZ

So the other night on the “GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT” talk show with HORUS we discussed in depth possible opponents for Miguel Cotto in June. I have given this some thought and presented an idea on having Cotto fight Yuri Foreman @ 154lbs for the WBA World light middleweight title in Madison Square Garden. Personally I think it would be a good move. Foreman got some exposure fighting on the undercard at “FIREPOWER” They...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A little rant and rave from the corners of my mind (non boxing)

Posted 11-16-2009 at 11:54 AM by LEFTYGUNZZ
Sometimes I sit here and wonder am I really doing what it is I am supposed to be doing with myself? Why do the things that happen to me happen? is it faith a determined path or just the way things are? Reality is what we make it I was told by others. What is real to you might not be real to others. It is called belief it all depends on what you believe in and if you believe in yourself. I tried hard for many years to get a grip on reality and to believe in myself. I often questioned the things around...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Max Kellerman, Mayweather, Mosley & B Hop - Boxing Business Sport or Entertainment?

Posted 09-24-2009 at 11:07 AM by LEFTYGUNZZ

Okay, okay, okay gentlemen. It has been almost 5 days now and we are still buzzing about the post fight interview that Max Kellerman lost control of or took control of depends on which way you look at it. Honestly whether you are a fan of Floyd or not you have to admit this event and his return to the sport is exactly what boxing needed. I will be the first to admit that and say that...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

the questions were asked..Should a fighter quit and when is it accepted?....Lefty

Posted 06-30-2009 at 10:26 AM by LEFTYGUNZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
DLH quit..he's close to being a Billionaire..seems like a winner to me
Vazquez quit..He's in the top 10 P4P list..seems like a winner to me
JCC quit..He's known as a Top 50 ATG..seems like a winner to me
Cotto quit..He's the WBO champ..just beat Clottey..and is on his way to fighting the Number 1 P4P fighter in the WORLD..seems like a winner to me..

the list can go on and on!!!..Quitting
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Floyd Money Mayweather is he that good?? Why I left the Mafia...By Lefty

Posted 06-17-2009 at 03:00 PM by LEFTYGUNZZ
He took on Corley, Bruseles and then Gatti at 140 lbs for titles. he moved to 147 to fight Shamba Mitchell, Judah and Baldomir for the title. The cash cow came calling and he answered the bell and fought Oscar at 154lbs won a title there. Went back down to 147 to meet Hatton for another big pay day. All along people were calling for him to face legitimate 147lbs like Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Williams and Mosley. I understood business is business and if made sense to bring in those dollars. ...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.