Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Blogs
Old

Miracles of the mind (non boxing)

Posted 04-01-2010 at 12:20 PM by LEFTYGUNZZ
you know too often people ignore the true thought inside their heads. They sit and they try to do things to get their minds off what is really at hand. There are many different sayings like "time heals all wounds" and "forgive but never forget". I ask myself question often like can you truly ever forgive someone without forgetting? Or does the fact that time passes make you feel less hurt over an event or a loss? I wonder really about things like this. I know for me it has been six months since...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More Rants From the Corner Of My Mind (non boxing)

Posted 03-16-2010 at 10:33 PM by LEFTYGUNZZ
It has been a while it is like I have been hlding back for some time now. Everything changes just like the seasons do and people can change too with out even knowing it. I look around and ask myself sometimes am I doing right? Am I really the person I want to be. The last few months have been up and down. A loss can sometimes be changed into a positive in life. You have o recongnize what is really important to you. It is hard but sometimes losing someone or something gives you that jolt to do some...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

End Of The Year 2009, Time For A New Begining 2010, Questions in My head (non boxing)

Posted 01-05-2010 at 10:26 AM by LEFTYGUNZZ
When you reflect on certain things in life you sit and wonder sometimes did I really live through that? You think about times past and people you have come into contact with and ask yourself did I really have an impact on their lives did I touch their heart? At the time it seems what is happening and what you are doing will last forever, it is like we never see it changing. Why is it that we as people always think that change will never come and to top that off when it does we seem surprised, sometimes...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jermain Taylor is he done? When should a promoter walk away?

Posted 12-15-2009 at 11:06 AM by LEFTYGUNZZ
This blog is based upon the recent story posted "Fighting Words" - Tough Love: Jermain Taylor and DiBella
Hey fellas I have read the ariticle about JT and what Dibella said regarding the split and the change of promoters for Jermain’s upcoming fight. I posted some of my thoughts in a thread here on BS. (see my post) After giving it some further thought I decided to make this one of the topics I will talk about on my show next week on "GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT RADIO" http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72140...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Floyd beating Marquez was more than meets the eye

Posted 12-11-2009 at 01:05 PM by LEFTYGUNZZ

Guys there was a lot of debate on the boards when Floyd came back to boxing about him picking Marquez. I for one put up points on Marquez and said you cannot question the size of a man’s heart. The fight itself looked like a glorified sparring session where as it was said “it looked like a man playing with his little son” as I stated on the GET UR FACTS STRIGHT...
GUNZ 4 HIRE
Posted in Uncategorized

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.