Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Blogs
Old

In search of the casual fan

Posted 08-15-2008 at 06:13 PM by diamonddale
I am officially changing my stance on the UFC. Although I personally do not like it, I am happy it is here. Although boxing is trying to reach the same audience as the UFC. Without good fights on cable t.v. it is just not possible. 16-30 year old men are the target. I have a friend we will call ben. He is 25 years old white male, average build, and a construction worker. The perfect target. Likes boxing but loves the UFC. In December I flew home from another city and met ben. I spent 1 week at...
Up and Comer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Winky and Mayweather need excuses.

Posted 07-19-2008 at 02:14 PM by diamonddale

I like hearing all this racial bull**** coming from Mayweather. It's expected for him to act like an ******* because thats his true personality. Winky on the other hand does'nt have that dickhead reputation. But they both need some form of excuse why people dont like them. Winky has'nt scored KO in seems like a decade. And Mayweather, throwing money all over the place and acting like a complete idiot are pretty good reasons. Of coarse there going to use Kelly Pavlik as their device....
Up and Comer
Posted in Uncategorized

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.