Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Blogs
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

PHT Corporation to Present at DIA Webinar, “Adult Oncology: Clinical Outcome Assessme

Posted 12-05-2012 at 05:30 PM by usaonline (Online Pharmacy : Buy drugs without prescription)
PHT Corporation will moderate and present a new DIA Webinar, “Adult Oncology: Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs) & Patient-Reported Outcomes (PROs)” to educate clinical research professionals on how to incorporate Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs) and patient reported outcomes (PROs) into the design of clinical trials in adult oncology. Buy Diprolene (Betamethasone) pills online without prescription

“Adult Oncology: Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs) & Patient-Reported...
Amateur
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.

Boxlife Boxing: Q&A with boxer Rock Blackwell

Posted 12-04-2012 at 01:33 AM by boxlife2012
Monday, December 3rd, 2012

Q. Thank you Rock for joining us for today's Q&A. What is your training regimen like?

A. Thanks for having me, well I pretty much train twice a day. Strength and condition and then the boxing gym, I train hard.

Q. What inspired you to become a boxer?

A. Boxing is my purpose, God gave me the gift. But boxing is just one of many chapters. I enjoy money and all the perks that come with being a athlete but my true...
Amateur
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

Boxlife Boxing: Q&A with boxer Rock Blackwell

Posted 12-03-2012 at 01:29 AM by boxlife2012
Updated 12-03-2012 at 12:19 PM by boxlife2012
Monday, December 3rd, 2012

Q. Thank you Rock for joining us for today's Q&A. What is your training regimen like?

A. Thanks for having me, well I pretty much train twice a day. Strength and condition and then the boxing gym, I train hard.

Q. What inspired you to become a boxer?

A. Boxing is my purpose, God gave me the gift. But boxing is just one of many chapters. I enjoy money and all the perks that come with being a athlete but my true...
Amateur
Posted in Uncategorized

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.