Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Blogs > GespenstBoxer00
Rate this Entry

What To Expect in a Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight

Posted 12-08-2009 at 10:39 PM by GespenstBoxer00
As talks and rumors of a Manny Pacquiao- Floyd Mayweather Jr. bout litter the internet, I decided to go ahead and write a short essay on this matter.

Pacquaio is a really strong and dynamic Southpaw. I really believe that he is in the peak of his career. He uses speed, quick reflexes and that awfully strong left hook to finish the job. Not only that he has proven time and time again that he is definitely boxing's "Pound for Pound" champion.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is also a fast and furious individual. He talks trash but delivers the goods, if you don't believe me, ask Marquez, Ricky Hatton and Oscar dela Hoya.

Game Changers:

I really believe that the following will be crucial and game changing variables for these two warriors.

Freddie Roach leaving Team Pacquiao - Yes, professional trainer Roach can be attributed to Pacquiao's recent winning streak. The guy is a training genius. If and when he leaves, the Filipino boxer will have his panties in a bunch.

There could be like a thousand essays online betting on Mayweather winning , but I'm sticking with Manny till the bitter end.
Submit "What To Expect in a Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight" to Facebook Submit "What To Expect in a Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight" to Twitter Submit "What To Expect in a Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight" to Digg Submit "What To Expect in a Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight" to del.icio.us Submit "What To Expect in a Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight" to StumbleUpon Submit "What To Expect in a Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1017 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.