View Full Version : Scott Harrison is finished

col Blake
12-07-2006, 09:19 AM
How come the BBBC said Harrison was fit enough to fight, he kept saying he was in the best shape of his life and was going to do some real damage to Cook, his stint in the Arse bandits hotel was the best prep for his fight, yet days before his fight he pulls out, something his cell mate would'nt have done, stating it was for heath reasons. He has given up his belt quicker than he did his arse, and now looks a if he has quite, it comes to something when a Wank Warren fighter can't keep his hands on a WBO belt. Just goes to show Scotland Can't and never will produce a world class fighter.

Southpaw Stinger
12-07-2006, 09:35 AM
How come the BBBC said Harrison was fit enough to fight, he kept saying he was in the best shape of his life and was going to do some real damage to Cook, his stint in the Arse bandits hotel was the best prep for his fight, yet days before his fight he pulls out, something his cell mate would'nt have done, stating it was for heath reasons. He has given up his belt quicker than he did his arse, and now looks a if he has quite, it comes to something when a Wank Warren fighter can't keep his hands on a WBO belt. Just goes to show Scotland Can't and never will produce a world class fighter.

It's been obvious for quite some time now that Harrison was a finished fighter.

hitterwitter
12-07-2006, 03:13 PM
This was Harrisons last chance, Think him and frank warren will definitley split now.

rooq
12-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Just goes to show Scotland Can't and never will produce a world class fighter.

whats his nationality got to do with it?

dannnnn
12-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Just goes to show Scotland Can't and never will produce a world class fighter.

Another great example of how moronic these forums really are with people like you posting such garbage, I don't know why I bother reading it to be honest.
You're not a fan of boxing- you're an *******.

FeelTheA-Force
12-07-2006, 03:51 PM
It's been obvious for quite some time now that Harrison was a finished fighter.

neddel hussain owned harrison..

Mick Hucknall
12-07-2006, 04:09 PM
. Just goes to show Scotland Can't and never will produce a world class fighter.

Erm Ken Buchanan .. prick

number6
12-07-2006, 04:24 PM
No promoter should go anywhere near this man now,and any fan would be crazy to pay for a ticket if he was headlining.

Manfredo Jr
12-07-2006, 05:10 PM
whats his nationality got to do with it?

yeah i ****ing agree with you.

he was ****ing world class!

Manfredo Jr
12-07-2006, 05:14 PM

hahaha , what the **** has him being scotish got to do with it?
just leave you ****ing idiot.
ohh and your mum and gran said i was world class and im scottish!
Ownt!

Flagellum Dei
12-07-2006, 06:20 PM
hahaha , what the **** has him being scotish got to do with it?
just leave you ****ing idiot.
ohh and your mum and gran said i was world class and im scotish!
Ownt!

Yea did they also tell you that you're an idiot, scotish is spelled 'scottish'! You're a moran! Erm what was it that you said 'owned', now ock aye the noo!

col Blake
12-08-2006, 05:08 AM
Another great example of how moronic these forums really are with people like you posting such garbage, I don't know why I bother reading it to be honest.
You're not a fan of boxing- you're an *******.
His nationally has got nothing to do with him being a prick, the Scotch thing was a separate issue Scotland canít produce quality fighters, just drunks and heart disease.

col Blake
12-08-2006, 10:09 AM
few of them make 40.
boxing by far the better without Harrison.

BuddyChacon
12-08-2006, 11:54 AM
few of them make 40.
boxing by far the better without Harrison.

Refer to Benny Lynch for comparison.

Manfredo Jr
12-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Yea did they also tell you that you're an idiot, scotish is spelled 'scottish'! You're a moran! Erm what was it that you said 'owned', now ock aye the noo!

lmao you can ****ing talk!

look at this

Last edited by Flagellum Dei : Yesterday at 11:23 AM. Reason: grammar error

you must have a sad life if all you can do is comment on peoples spelling mistakes, now **** off **** and quit stalking me

kerrminator
12-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Allow me to remind you of a Scottish legend. Ken Buchanan you tit

kerrminator
12-08-2006, 12:47 PM
Ahem cough ahem.....thats Moron, not moran ahem cough ahem

twat!

Flagellum Dei
12-08-2006, 12:51 PM
lmao you can ****ing talk!

look at this

Last edited by Flagellum Dei : Yesterday at 11:23 AM. Reason: grammar error

you must have a sad life if all you can do is comment on peoples spelling mistakes, now **** off **** and quit stalking me

Lol! You're the one stalking me dickweed, I would be glad if you just had a stroke *maybe you have already judging by your grammar* and just leave me alone! And you actually give negative feedback, and you say i'm a **** without a life lol what a prick lol

Hey I've got three words for you *if you can count that high* Edward the First ! Lol go and eat your stovies, haggis boy! You're not Oor Wullie are you, or Hen Broon?

And as for a sad life you 've named yourself after a second rate boxer! Lol numpty!

kerrminator
12-08-2006, 01:34 PM
tbh, only a **** without a life would reply to that lol.

Its also a well known fact that once someone starts correcting another posters grammar, they have officially went soft in the head.

Flagellum Dei
12-08-2006, 02:26 PM

Its also a well known fact that once someone starts correcting another posters grammar, they have officially went soft in the head.

Yea, and your girlfriend tells me your soft in other places too!

thistlecrown
12-08-2006, 02:27 PM
hey col Blake you'd better have a read about this fella;

"the most FEARED fighter in the UK, from the Greatest period in Boxing History, favorite to Beat the most FEARED middleweight in the World back then, 'forced' to fight 'up' outside of his weight just to get fights and completely Frozen-Out by the Boxing Powers...now ONLY the 6th British fighter in history Inducted into the WBHOF..!"

Where is he from...oh yeah, SCOTLAND!!!

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/w0906-glen.html

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/gilroy-bert.htm

Manfredo Jr
12-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Lol! You're the one stalking me dickweed, I would be glad if you just had a stroke *maybe you have already judging by your grammar* and just leave me alone! And you actually give negative feedback, and you say i'm a **** without a life lol what a prick lol

Hey I've got three words for you *if you can count that high* Edward the First ! Lol go and eat your stovies, haggis boy! You're not Oor Wullie are you, or Hen Broon?

And as for a sad life you 've named yourself after a second rate boxer! Lol numpty!

i already did, a stroke at your mums *****!:owned:
im not gonna waste any more time on you
Goodbye and **** off

Manfredo Jr
12-08-2006, 03:13 PM

I could not agree with you more mate.

Flagellum Dei
12-08-2006, 04:13 PM
i already did, a stroke at your mums *****!:owned:
im not gonna waste any more time on you
Goodbye and **** off

Funny that, I heard that men were more your thing! I bet your Uncle Bubba *owned* you once or twice! Or is Uncle Bubba really your mam, with a beard?

Manfredo Jr
12-08-2006, 05:39 PM
Funny that, I heard that men were more your thing! I bet your Uncle Bubba *owned* you once or twice! Or is Uncle Bubba really your mam, with a beard?

Thats the worst comeback ever. A 5 year old could come up with a better one

Flagellum Dei
12-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Thats the worst comeback ever. A 5 year old could come up with a better one

Well you didn't and you obviously have the mental ability of a 5 year old! Do you really think people are jealous just because your mother is also your brother?

Manfredo Jr
12-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Well you didn't and you obviously have the mental ability of a 5 year old! Do you really think people are jealous just because your mother is also your brother?

now your getting silly.
Just **** off and dont reply
:*******:

kerrminator
12-08-2006, 07:22 PM
this flag whatsisface is really a wierd funny sort of guy.

he must be one of those guys who depends on forums to get any sort of conversation.

the guya a ****in bampot who is clearly wired to the moo.

I wonder how long it will take him to pick up on my grammar or punctuation lol

I just hope he realises that his mama walks sideways coz she's got so many ****ing crabs and if he keeps going down on her his face is gonna become a festering mouldy zoo just like her minge.

gangland_kingpi
12-09-2006, 09:29 AM

The reason Scott Harrison is pulling out of the title fight is because he couldn't make the weight and is now considering fighting in a higher weight division. Also there's no way you would dare come out with a comment like "Scotland can't and never will produce a world class fighter" if you weren't on the Internet because you would get your arse whupped.

rooq
12-09-2006, 10:00 AM
The reason Scott Harrison is pulling out of the title fight is because he couldn't make the weight and is now considering fighting in a higher weight division. Also there's no way you would dare come out with a comment like "Scotland can't and never will produce a world class fighter" if you weren't on the Internet because you would get your arse whupped.

imagine what harrison would do if you said something like that to his face. :twak:

gangland_kingpi
12-09-2006, 10:06 AM
imagine what harrison would do if you said something like that to his face. :twak:

Its not what I said its what his Father and manager said. Did you read it?

rooq
12-09-2006, 10:22 AM
Its not what I said its what his Father and manager said. Did you read it?

no, i was talkin about someone saying "Scotland can't and never will produce a world class fighter"...

gangland_kingpi
12-09-2006, 11:08 AM
no, i was talkin about someone saying "Scotland can't and never will produce a world class fighter"...

oh!!! lol sorry!

col Blake
12-09-2006, 11:39 AM
who is going to wup my arse, not scott harrison, he would prob try something else with my arse knowing him, i think the smog in teeside has got to you, I would'nt breath in to much mate are something will drop off or you may grow an extra one.
How can the puff not make the weight, he has being in prison, he is just full of ****.

gangland_kingpi
12-09-2006, 11:54 AM
who is going to wup my arse, not scott harrison, he would prob try something else with my arse knowing him, i think the smog in teeside has got to you, I would'nt breath in to much mate are something will drop off or you may grow an extra one.
How can the puff not make the weight, he has being in prison, he is just full of ****.

At least you know where Stockton is, but thats all you know!

col Blake
12-09-2006, 11:57 AM
At least you know where Stockton is, but thats all you know!
And you***8217;re the oracle of boxing, ****-end.

gangland_kingpi
12-09-2006, 11:59 AM
And youíre the oracle of boxing, ****-end.

Compared to you I'm Bert ****ing Sugar, but then again you probably don't know who he is, ****nut.

The Surgeon
12-09-2006, 12:26 PM

U really are a Bell End! :****you:

gangland_kingpi
12-09-2006, 12:31 PM
U really are a Bell End! :****you:

This is the best post I've seen all day, Col blake truly is a world class Bell End!!
Your getting some positive karma for this robo!!! lol

thistlecrown
12-10-2006, 03:20 PM
col Blake, did you even get a chance to read about this all-time great fighter from SCOTLAND

"the most FEARED fighter in the UK, from the Greatest period in Boxing History, favorite to Beat the most FEARED middleweight in the World back then, 'forced' to fight 'up' outside of his weight just to get fights and completely Frozen-Out by the Boxing Powers...now ONLY the 6th British fighter in history Inducted into the WBHOF..!"

col Blake
12-11-2006, 07:44 AM
col Blake, did you even get a chance to read about this all-time great fighter from SCOTLAND

How do you disperse an angry Scottish mob?
Nae bother - just take up a collection.

I'ts called opinion you scotch prick with a small p.

bigbadbri
12-12-2006, 09:10 AM
How do you disperse an angry Scottish mob?
Nae bother - just take up a collection.

I'ts called opinion you scotch prick with a small p.

Opinions are based on the true facts of boths sides of the story. The problem is you don't and never will know the facts of both sides, so therefor col Bleak, your opinion is not justified. col Bleaks OPINION"peeleft:

col Blake
12-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Opinions are based on the true facts of boths sides of the story. The problem is you don't and never will know the facts of both sides, so therefor col Bleak, your opinion is not justified. col Bleaks OPINION"peeleft:
the dictionary ( thats a big book about words) definition of opinion is a judgment about someone or something or a or thought or belief about something or someone.

or you an experiment by the local mental heath team, to see what arseholes can do in public.

PATO 1
12-12-2006, 03:45 PM
his dad is a ****in joke as well always blaming someone else for his sons problms

gangland_kingpi
12-21-2006, 12:00 PM
the dictionary ( thats a big book about words) definition of opinion is a judgment about someone or something or a or thought or belief about something or someone.

or you an experiment by the local mental heath team, to see what arseholes can do in public.

For someone with your spelling and punctuation, I'd recommend you keep your mouth shut. I'm referring of course to your previous somewhat laughable posts, you joke!

col Blake
12-21-2006, 01:45 PM
were you Harrison's bum buddy in Spains arse bandits hotel, becasue I have for some reason touched a raw nerve.

gangland_kingpi
12-22-2006, 10:39 AM
were you Harrison's bum buddy in Spains arse bandits hotel, becasue I have for some reason touched a raw nerve.

Are you blind? My last post was in response to you giving someone grief over their spelling and punctuation, pot, kettle, black. LOL, just look at how you spelled because, in the above post!!

Just for the record, I couldn't give a fig ****ing roll about Harrison but you're just so bumbling in your attempts to insult people I thought I'd have a go at you (too easy, I know). The reason I even said anything in the first place is due to your comment "Scotland can't and never will produce a world class fighter" how do you know?

gangland_kingpi
12-22-2006, 10:46 AM

Also, your obsession with people bumming Scott Harrison is becoming somewhat worrying. I think it's you who wants to give him the high hard one, you chocolate loving fairy cake!!

col Blake
12-22-2006, 11:23 AM
Also, your obsession with people bumming Scott Harrison is becoming somewhat worrying. I think it's you who wants to give him the high hard one, you chocolate loving fairy cake!!
so i did touch a raw nerve.
don't worry your daddy will kiss it better, like he does every night, you hill-billy

gangland_kingpi
12-22-2006, 06:35 PM
don't worry your daddy will kiss it better, like he does every night, you hill-billy

LOL, very funny col blake, but you should try to distinguish between your own experiences and normal peoples. I have actually met your Mother, she begged me to **** her but she was simply too fat, when I actually did find her genitals I realised that it was your homosexual Father and not your obese mother at all!!! Fancy that!!

:owned: :owned:

gangland_kingpi
12-22-2006, 06:56 PM

I find it hard to believe that you're thirty-one years old since you have the maturity of a prepubescent child, you know nothing about boxing going off the posts I've read and you only seem to be on this website because you have nothing better to do. Get a job.

This has escalated because of me, with me being the bigger man I shouldn't have let myself be drawn in to a schoolyard argument.

Since you aren't mature enough to apologise for your behaviour on this thread and many others, I will do it for you.

Sorry to everyone who has had to put up with col blakes bull****, he is a racist (I am referring of course to your comments about the Scots) fool who can barely string a sentence together let alone make a coherent argument remotely boxing related.

Also col blake, I challenge to write more than a one sentence reply to this post, I honestly don't believe you can do it (good luck).

col Blake
12-23-2006, 11:20 AM
I find it hard to believe that you're thirty-one years old since you have the maturity of a prepubescent child, you know nothing about boxing going off the posts I've read and you only seem to be on this website because you have nothing better to do. Get a job.

This has escalated because of me, with me being the bigger man I shouldn't have let myself be drawn in to a schoolyard argument.

Since you aren't mature enough to apologise for your behaviour on this thread and many others, I will do it for you.

Sorry to everyone who has had to put up with col blakes bull****, he is a racist (I am referring of course to your comments about the Scots) fool who can barely string a sentence together let alone make a coherent argument remotely boxing related.

Also col blake, I challenge to write more than a one sentence reply to this post, I honestly don't believe you can do it (good luck).
So your now into prepubescent children, I strongly urge you to had your self into the authorities for the sake of the local children of Stockton, weren***8217;t you part of the Cleveland child abuse case.
I thank you for going through everyone of my posts to check my grammar and spelling, it show you have plenty of spare time.
Because I don***8217;t like the Scotch doesn***8217;t mean I***8217;m a racist, just because I don***8217;t like you doesn***8217;t mean I hate all spastics.
I believe Scotland can***8217;t produce I world class fighter, they haven***8217;t yet so why should I change, Scott Harrison at his peak was weak at world level, Ken Bucannon probably the best fighter to come out of Scotland, not a real class fighter but very good and deserves credit for what he had to go through with the scum at the BBBC not allowing him to fight in Britain, and not forgetting the debatable decision against Duran. If push come to shove I would say he was very, very good.
Jim Watt was poor, and I rate Garry Jacobs as one of the worst fighters to come out of Scotland.
Alex Arthur may go on to prove me wrong and I hope he dose, he is the brightest star at the moment.

PS stay away from the local children.

gangland_kingpi
12-24-2006, 09:45 AM
So your now into prepubescent children, I strongly urge you to had your self into the authorities for the sake of the local children of Stockton, werenít you part of the Cleveland child abuse case.
I thank you for going through everyone of my posts to check my grammar and spelling, it show you have plenty of spare time.
Because I donít like the Scotch doesnít mean Iím a racist, just because I donít like you doesnít mean I hate all spastics.
I believe Scotland canít produce I world class fighter, they havenít yet so why should I change, Scott Harrison at his peak was weak at world level, Ken Bucannon probably the best fighter to come out of Scotland, not a real class fighter but very good and deserves credit for what he had to go through with the scum at the BBBC not allowing him to fight in Britain, and not forgetting the debatable decision against Duran. If push come to shove I would say he was very, very good.
Jim Watt was poor, and I rate Garry Jacobs as one of the worst fighters to come out of Scotland.
Alex Arthur may go on to prove me wrong and I hope he dose, he is the brightest star at the moment.

PS stay away from the local children.

You have gone too far with this disgusting post col Blake, it has confirmed what I always thought, that you A) can't spell and B) are immature.

Also your backtracking with regards to Scottish fighters is quite remarkable, I would have respected you more if you stuck to your guns.

col Blake
12-24-2006, 11:06 AM
You have gone too far with this disgusting post col Blake, it has confirmed what I always thought, that you A) can't spell and B) are immature.

Also your backtracking with regards to Scottish fighters is quite remarkable, I would have respected you more if you stuck to your guns.
How am I back tracking numb nuts, You***8217;re the whinge bag that started all this, picking up on some ones spelling mistakes, calling people racist, and I have gone to far. You***8217;re the one who says I should shut my mouth, that***8217;s a pretty right wing attitude to have, Nazi.
This forum is for people with opinions whether you agree or not.
You will probably go and whinge to the moderator because someone rapped your bait up.
A case of somebody who can dish it out but not take it, un like your father I***8217;m told.

Oasis_Lad
12-24-2006, 11:07 AM
"bucannon" lol.

gangland_kingpi
12-24-2006, 11:26 AM
How am I back tracking numb nuts, Youíre the whinge bag that started all this, picking up on some ones spelling mistakes, calling people racist, and I have gone to far. Youíre the one who says I should shut my mouth, thatís a pretty right wing attitude to have, Nazi.
This forum is for people with opinions whether you agree or not.
You will probably go and whinge to the moderator because someone rapped your bait up.
A case of somebody who can dish it out but not take it, un like your father Iím told.

LOL, take a chill pill, I've finally rattled you I see. You make personal comments about people you don't know and then get pissed off when someone takes exception to this.

As a matter of fact I did report you to the moderator, this is a boxing forum not a playground, a fact that seems to go over your head. Most people on this website put their opinions across with a certain degree of respect, a trait that you don't seem to have learnt just yet.

I am aware that I used some unacceptable language with you and for that I truly apologise but you need to learn some restraint, especially with regards to other peoples nationalities (Scottish and American). Boxing is an international sport that transcends national boundaries and unites us all in debate (a fact proven by the existence of this website).

Once again I apologise (I'm not being sarcastic) for my behaviour earlier in this thread.

col Blake
12-24-2006, 12:00 PM
LOL, take a chill pill, I've finally rattled you I see. You make personal comments about people you don't know and then get pissed off when someone takes exception to this.

As a matter of fact I did report you to the moderator, this is a boxing forum not a playground, a fact that seems to go over your head. Most people on this website put their opinions across with a certain degree of respect, a trait that you don't seem to have learnt just yet.

I am aware that I used some unacceptable language with you and for that I truly apologise but you need to learn some restraint, especially with regards to other peoples nationalities (Scottish and American). Boxing is an international sport that transcends national boundaries and unites us all in debate (a fact proven by the existence of this website).

Once again I apologise (I'm not being sarcastic) for my behaviour earlier in this thread.
I agree keep it boxing from now on, their is enough bad press regarding our sport, we went way off the track apologies accepted and duly reciprocated.

gangland_kingpi
12-24-2006, 12:27 PM
I agree keep it boxing from now on, their is enough bad press regarding our sport, we went way off the track apologies accepted and duly reciprocated.

Good man col blake, see you on a thread that's more boxing orientated.