View Full Version : Argument

The Raging Bull
12-01-2006, 03:52 PM
On msn before, my 11 year old cousin started to talk to me. But all she said after she had said hi was 'so, what you wanna talk bout'. I can't stand her, so I said 'if you have nothing to say to me, don't talk to me'. She went off on one after that and started talking a load of **** to me.

I left her for a bit, then she started to make me go on webcam, which I ****ing hate so I kept saying no, but she kept on sending it. I politely said 'please will you leave me alone' but she just wouldn't give up.

In the end, after about half an hour of pissing me off, I just told her straight. '**** off'. She got her mum over to the computer, my aunty, and she started giving me a lecture so I just ignored her.

Later on, they phoned up my mum giving her loads of **** saying I've been dragged up and everything and my uncle was saying 'I dare him to say it to my face'. I just thought 'I will and then smash your head in pal'.

Who's in the right here? I have a seriously fiery temper, but I tried to keep my cool because they're family (unfortunately). She was pissing me off for ages, so I told her to **** off. Am I in the wrong here, or not?

Smokin'
12-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Lol, this sounds pretty funny.

I personally think you are wrong in keeping it going with her. She is 11 years old man...do you remember how IMMATURE you were back then? You should of just blocked her early and left it at that.

The Raging Bull
12-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Lol, this sounds pretty funny.

I personally think you are wrong in keeping it going with her. She is 11 years old man...do you remember how IMMATURE you were back then? You should of just blocked her early and left it at that.

Ain't as simple as that mate. If I'd of done that I would of got even more **** off them for blocking them. They're freaks and moan about everything.

I've been down the blocking road before and trust me I didn't want to visit it again. They were at me for months over it.

BuddyChacon
12-01-2006, 03:57 PM
On msn before, my 11 year old cousin started to talk to me. But all she said after she had said hi was 'so, what you wanna talk bout'. I can't stand her, so I said 'if you have nothing to say to me, don't talk to me'. She went off on one after that and started talking a load of **** to me.

I left her for a bit, then she started to make me go on webcam, which I ****ing hate so I kept saying no, but she kept on sending it. I politely said 'please will you leave me alone' but she just wouldn't give up.

In the end, after about half an hour of pissing me off, I just told her straight. '**** off'. She got her mum over to the computer, my aunty, and she started giving me a lecture so I just ignored her.

Later on, they phoned up my mum giving her loads of **** saying I've been dragged up and everything and my uncle was saying 'I dare him to say it to my face'. I just thought 'I will and then smash your head in pal'.

Who's in the right here? I have a seriously fiery temper, but I tried to keep my cool because they're family (unfortunately). She was pissing me off for ages, so I told her to **** off. Am I in the wrong here, or not?

She is eleven and looks up to you and you should humour her abit. Shrug it off and don't be such a dick.

Smokin'
12-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Ain't as simple as that mate. If I'd of done that I would of got even more **** off them for blocking them. They're freaks and moan about everything.

I've been down the blocking road before and trust me I didn't want to visit it again. They were at me for months over it.

dude, honestly, that is showing a lack of respect just telling an 11 year old to **** off. you should of just typed random **** and not payed much attention to her to keep her happy. or say you had to go or some ****.

she's 11 dude...get real.

The Raging Bull
12-01-2006, 04:01 PM
dude, honestly, that is showing a lack of respect just telling an 11 year old to **** off. you should of just typed random **** and not payed much attention to her to keep her happy. or say you had to go or some ****.

Yeh I think you're right. But it really has pissed me off. I feel bad now lol.

platinummatt!
12-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Lol I can see why youd be pissed off. Saying **** off probably wasnt a good idea man. You cant block her? wtf? Just talk bot dont talk loads

BuddyChacon
12-01-2006, 04:51 PM

Smokin put a chick in his sig, great ****ing day in the morning.

The Raging Bull
12-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Lol I can see why youd be pissed off. Saying **** off probably wasnt a good idea man. You cant block her? wtf? Just talk bot dont talk loads

You get were I'm coming from?

It's 'cos they're family and we never hear the end of it when we do block them. I should of just said I was going out or something.

platinummatt!
12-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Yeah how the **** are they doing to know if you block them? I can see both points. You shouldnt have to talk to someone whos pissing you off, and its sort of harsh on her to have her cousin blocking her. Why does she piss you off?

The Raging Bull
12-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Yeah how the **** are they doing to know if you block them? I can see both points. You shouldnt have to talk to someone whos pissing you off, and its sort of harsh on her to have her cousin blocking her. Why does she piss you off?

They ring up asking where we have gone and why we're not on the computer and if like my mum is on msn too they'll ask what I'm doing, and she'll say on the computer. Then it is obvious I blocked them. They're sneaky bastards.

I just don't like the family really. They're like the black sheeps of our family.

platinummatt!
12-01-2006, 04:59 PM
They call you up and pester you? Hmmm, I have done **** like that but not quite the same, called up my cousin trying to talk to him once hes blocked him I can see how that'd be annoying. You uncle sayid "he should say that to my face" Now he is in the wrong! wtf?! Cant you just say like a few answers now and then

The Raging Bull
12-01-2006, 05:02 PM
They call you up and pester you? Hmmm, I have done **** like that but not quite the same, called up my cousin trying to talk to him once hes blocked him I can see how that'd be annoying. You uncle sayid "he should say that to my face" Now he is in the wrong! wtf?! Cant you just say like a few answers now and then

Now that I've calmed down and thought about it, theres a lot of things I could of done to get round it, but I can't control my temper when I get in situations like this.

Need to learn how to though.

platinummatt!
12-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Yeh, you should try and step back and relax and think about it for a minute. Give her my msn if you want man she can annoy me, I can handle it

The Raging Bull
12-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Yeh, you should try and step back and relax and think about it for a minute. Give her my msn if you want man she can annoy me, I can handle it

Yeh I'm trying. It's one of the reasons I took up boxing and it's working for me.

I wouldn't put that on anyone mate, trust me. Plus I deleted her lol.

platinummatt!
12-01-2006, 05:08 PM
Yeh cool. Well you can if you want man, I can understand if you dont want to because you dont know me, but if you want to.

The Raging Bull
12-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Yeh cool. Well you can if you want man, I can understand if you dont want to because you dont know me, but if you want to.

Thanks anyway. Your a top class lad!

How are things going for you anyway?

MANGLER
03-31-2010, 12:58 AM

Weird **** for anybody to have gotten pissed at you over.

You ain't do **** wrong.

Hi-Dro
03-31-2010, 10:10 PM
thats some trippy **** ts